November 27th, 2005

Seymour/Yuna - Kiss

Pluggin'

I like to write fanfiction... I'm not very good at it, but try I do. And I'm not terrible, so I decided I may as well...

This is my most recent. It centers on Tseng during the Wutai war, definately before Before Crisis.

Title: Sleeping Sun
Timeline: Before Before Crisis (Tseng is about... sixteen or so, I'd assume.)
Rating: I'd give this one a PG-13 just to be on the safe side.
Pairing: TsengxHis mom... kidding, kidding. None.

(This cut's faker then Sephiroth's crotch bulge.)

Enjoy, maybe. ;3 There's more fic to be had in that community, if you look, including Elena/Tseng and kinky Veld/Tseng. I like my Tseng. ;p

...and some CyrxRosalind that needs beta rather badly for the road.

Thank you for looking!

-Myu
  • Current Music
    Nightwish - Nemo

Random AC question

I've been wondering this for a while now cuz it's very confusing. So people usually describe Tifa and Cloud as living with orphans, right? But do they really live with orphans - like those kids who got taken with Denzel? Don't they just live with Marlene and Denzel (only one of which is technically an orphan).

Oh yeah and one random thought - with all those dizzy fight scenes he had to do, Cloud's damn lucky he got over his motion sickness...
WTF // Wolf Fish

La dee da part deux

As a companion piece of sorts to this icon (which is now called "Boobies of Light"), here we have "Boobies of Darkness". Collapse )

Also, a while ago I got a piece of very pretty AC doujin stationary with Cloud, Aeris and Sephiroth on it by the circle Yubinbasya, and I figured I'd share it with you all.

Collapse )

Finally, out of curiosity, is there an AC!Cloud moodtheme around already? If not, I wouldn't mind making one, but if there is... link?

I'm done. Sorry for posting twice in one day. >_> But I'm not sorry for talking about Sephiroth's manly bosom, he had it coming.
SLASH well without?

New Comm Pimpage

Okay, feel free to delete this if it isn't wanted.

I'm here to announce a community I started for strictly slash and femslash icons, drabbles, fan fiction, etc. It's open to any sort of anime, video game, book, etc. So please, if you are intrested, join. It only has two members, me, and gysecune . We need your help to get this thing rolling! The name of the comm is no_gender_love

Again, feel free to delete if it's not wanted, and I'll pimp elsewhere. ^_^

Macross F // Michel - sniper extraordina

Fic for the first Advent Sunday

Title: For Life, Not Just For Yule

Part: 1/4
Author: hydrangea
Disclaimer: I don't own it, wish I did. Squeenix has it all, including my soul.
Warnings: Mild angst, fluffy.
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Christmas fic. Post AC, Cloud reminiscing his past on the Eve of Yule, when he gets an unexpected present of a lifetime.
Pairings: Ain't tellin' ya.

( Read the introduction and the first chapter in my LJ behind this utterly fake cut. )

x-posted in myprettypuppet
  • Current Mood
    content content
Me

(no subject)

This is probably a stupid question, but I've seen it mentioned before.

The phone used in the movie is obviously only available in Japan unless you import it. But, I have seen someone here claim that the NTT Docomo FOMA P900iV Cell Phone can be made to work in countries outside Japan.

How would this be done? How can you get a SIM card from another country to work on it, and how would you go about getting a phone number?

Does anyone have any information about this? I keep eyeing the phone, and since I like collecting shiny things, I'm seriously considering getting one just so I can have it, but I'm also really curious if it could be made functional in Britain.

I'd appreciate any info on this.

Thanks.
  • Current Mood
    sleepy sleepy