November 19th, 2005

FFXIII; Snow - Doubt

(no subject)

I don't know if this was asked already or not but does anyone know where I can find the script for Advent Children in romaji? I've looked everywhere can I can't find ANYTHING. There was a whole bunch of scenes I liked and I want it in romaji but I can't find a romaji script for it. Someone please help me? Thank you so much ^__^

Oh and if anyone was curious, there are some screenshots of Before Crisis under the cut courtesy of adventchildren.net (Gosh I love that site).

Collapse )
misc ✝ swept.

RPG pimpin'--players needed.

crimson_aria is an RPG based on Before Crisis. It will follow the scripts, but the players will be given the opportunity to flesh out both the plot and their character a whole lot more.

There are several character spots still available, including Tseng, Rude, Elfe, and Shin-Ra Sr. (all four of whom are especially needed). Four of the Playable Characters are available, as well. Please check the userinfo for more details on open characters and rules. The application form can also be found there, which can then be posted onto the OOC comm (crimsonaria_ooc). Please do not post applications in the comments here.

The RP has not yet gotten underway, as we are still waiting for a few more players. Format takes the form of third person via comments, as well as over AIM/MSN and IC journals.

Feel free to drop any questions in the comments or to verudo. And I encourage you to do the latter because as the maintainer, she knows more than I do. ;)

Hope to see you there! ^^
Cersei

Two RPGs looking for players

I've noticed a few other people doing this, so I might as well pimp my two RPG's.

I have an Advent Children RPG that's moving quite slowly at the moment. We are in need of a Denzel, Red XIII, Cait Sith, and possibly more if people do not start being active. The story is set in the beginning of AC. For those interested, please visit: jenova_children.

I also have another RPG on GreatestJournal that's set during Final Fantasy VII called Lifestream. All characters are available except Cloud, Rufus, Tseng, Reno, and Elena. So, claim yours now! For more information, please go here. This RPG has not yet begun considering we only have 5 characters, but everyone is anxious to begin. So, please consider this RPG!

Thanks!
Me

RPG in need of players

I am advertising for some players for fightingsky_rpg, as we have some slots open and need character applications.

-Plot info can be found here

-Character application info can be found here

We need applications for the following characters:

Barret Wallace
Yuffie Kisaragi
Cait Sith/Reeve
Denzel
Rufus Shinra
Tseng

Please be aware that we want active rpers. Please don't apply and then sit on the character and not do anything. Also, being able to form your own plot/give your character something to do is a very good thing as we won't hand you a plot or a goal on a silver platter. We expect creativity in RP.

The RP is currently active and running.

Please don't apply or ask for a character in this entry. You MUST e-mail the application form to the address supplied on the character application information page in the link above.
  • Current Mood
    mellow mellow