November 17th, 2005

(no subject)

I apologize if shameless RPG pimping is against the rules in this community. I didn’t see a rule about it in the userinfo, but if it actually is breaking one, then feel free to delete this entry.

afterlife_rp is a multi-fandom crossover RPG where any character from any fandom may be applied for. It centers around the idea of having a place called “Soul Society” from the anime/manga series called Bleach (authored by Kubo Tite) as the afterlife of just about every fandom that you can think of.

There is a breach between what separates the “living” and the “dead” world, and everything starts from there as an evil overlord by the name of Slade (Teen Titans) had came up with the ever-so brilliant idea of merging the living world with the dead world. If you are interested in applying, you can find the rest of the information within the userinfo!

Yaoi, yuri, and het are all accepted, and crossover pairings are also encouraged! We currently have seven Final Fantasy VII/Advent Children characters (Cloud, Hojo, Kadaj, Reno, Sephiroth, Yazoo, and Zack), and we would love to see more!
Zexion//Lollipop

Just some icons

First attempt at making icons with only Paint. My computer sucks so much. I wish I had some decent programs. I want Fireworks! T.T

Collapse )

Also, I play Kadaj in the giga_house role-play community. My Kadaj is lonely and would like for a Yazoo, a Loz, and maybe a Cloud to join him there. Please, look through the community and see if you'd like to join.

~Koichi
  • Current Music
    Green Day: American Idiot