November 15th, 2005

Gait

more questions

that chibi sticker art reminded me of something ive been meaning to ask.

Phones. What kind do they all use? Im probably going to be getting a cell phone and since im a geek..and theres a "win-fight theme" ringtone out there with my name on it...i figured id might as well try to coordinate the rest of the way too ^__^
Dissidia :: Zidane

10 Advent Children icons

Hey, this is my first post here. I'm a bit of a lurker, but I made an icon post at my icon LJ, which includes some Advent Children icons, so I thought I'd share. They're nothing too special, but I hope you guys enjoy anyway ^^

77 Icons
[40] Final Fantasy (IX, X, X-2, Advent Children)
10 FFIX
13 FFX
6 FFX-2
10 Advent Children
1 FF crossovers
[31] Fullmetal Alchemist
[2] Digimon
[2] One Piece

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(everything is about to change)

x-posted @ fullmetal_icons, _fficons, ff_icon, adventchildren_, ac_icons
Sephiroth by merodi

Toshiyuki.. making a fangirl's dream come true since 2005

Ok, I'm not one for spammy posts.. but I'm feeling cracky so..

As most seiyuu fans know, Toshiyuki Morikawa is Sephiroth's seiyuu in Advent Children. He also has a role (well, more like three) in the anime series BLEACH, which are Kurosaki Isshin (my brain breaks a little here..), Tsubaki and Tousen. Anyway the point: in a DVD Musical special there was an extra called "Bleach Love Simulation Game" in which a lot of characters declared their love in different ways.. and yep, Toshiyuki got to declare himself as Tousen, using his Sephiroth voice. (Well, he sounds pretty much like Sephiroth to me XD or does he?)

So I made a clip, complete with fangirl screams. (Sorry for the sound, I couldn't make it better)

So yeah, if you're a Sephiroth fangirl you could just pretend he is the one saying it, I know I did.. and oh lord did I laugh :P

If this is out of place, please feel free to delete it :).