November 1st, 2005

slade / feathers

I'm back..again xP

Again I apologise to the people who asked for these "sketches" - hence the dirty paper and marks everywhere.. xD

Yazoo (requested by kaia_hitomi)
Tifa_Reno
Tifa_Cloud (both requested by anrixan)

Mmhmm I know they are the epitome of disgrace xD Specially the RenoxTifa ahaha wtf. But honestly that pairing's kinda weird.. xD And really! I promise when I do real coloured ones etc I'll post them. I really do want to but I just don't seem to have the time or... patience x3

Oh yeah! For those of you lucky people that dun have a clue about what I'm talkingabout, here's the links to my other suckiness posts --> Post 1 Post 2
  • Current Mood
    aggravated aggravated
Misc: Masked like a lover

[Fic] Hollow's Eve

Hi! I'm new, but I've been a lurker for quite some time now. And I'm sort of de-lurking, if that's a word. And, as a good newbie, I bring a fic! Follow the fake-cut to it.

Hollow’s Eve

Author: The Dream Whisperer
Genres: Supernatural/General
Characters/Pairing: Sephiroth, Vincent. Not really a pairing.
Words: 1934
Rating: PG-13 to be safe.
Warnings/Disclaimers: FF7 does not belong to me.
Summary: Pre-AC. Just how does Vincent know about the triplets?

( Hollow's Eve )

crossposted to ffvii_yaoi, adventchildren_, demons_n_angels
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious
#RedSummer_Irene

(no subject)

Oh hi. :D Well, I never really got into the mood of introducing myself here. I are teh vh4n and I like, rule and stuff. I'm 13, but I'm all vulgar and stuff already :O. Being exposed to the intarwebz with a fast connection and all.

Anyway, I was just goin' to ask if anyone of you, since y'all are goood people and all, if anyone had the original of this avatar. Since I don't seem to have it. XD;; I found it floating around in my folder one day. <<;

Haha, that's all. ^^; Well, that was pointless.
  • Current Music
    Ugh. What else? XD The FFVII:AC OST.