October 27th, 2005

(no subject)

Like many things in this comm, this has probably been asked before ~_~

But I was wondering, does anyone have any of the music from Last Order? I have the ending theme, which is okay, but I really want the music from when Zack and Cloud are in the truck near the end (is that supposed to be coming from the guy's radio, by the way? XD), and the music playing at the beginning when Tseng is looking through the file on Sephiroth and the Nibelheim incident.

Or, you know, does anyone know if the music is going to be made available to buy, or already is? XD I wants it~
  • Current Music
    Last Order

Icons...?

So, I haven't done much today and when I usually get bored, I watch TV, but today was different. I just got inspired and decided to make some...stuff.

Even if you don't take any, I'd like to hear from you so I can know what you really think of the icons. I'm all for comments, so enjoy. :)

TEASERS: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Collapse )
KHMadness: Sephiroth

Screenshot Request, Please!

Hello. I'm doing a gift fanart for a very good friend of mine, and I was wondering if anyone could screenshot a few pictures of Cloud where his clothing is visible and clear. I need this as a reference picture. I would so like...love anyone who did this for me! x3
Dissidia!Ex-Mode!Seph

Anyone Up for Some FFVII Voice Acting..?

Well, it's sort of Advent Children-related, right?

Hello, there. My name's Orin Drake (a community lurker), and I've recently joined with a flash animator (I call him Paul... you can, too!) for a FFVII-inspired, episode-based drama (with comedy!). While we've got the story and visual style (think stylized stick figures... but it's cooler than I'm making it sound) more or less worked out, we're still seeking most of the voices.

Everyone with a relatively decent microphone (and who is willing to make the effort to, y'know, act), a virtual bottomless well of patience and an extremely general understanding of the characters of FFVII (in-dept obsession isn't necessary… but it is kinda fun) is encouraged to e-mail me at wickedorin@gmail.com, where I'll send you the first episode's script. You can then decide if you'd like to pick a voice (or a couple) to read for. (Spoken for so far: Cloud, Tifa, Reeve/Cait Sith, and Red XIII.)

The story has nothing to do with Advent Children, however. It's a different interpretation of "what may have happened" directly after the ending of FFVII. A fan's what-if, if you will.

Voices needed thus far: Vincent (someone is trying, but it seems unlikely he’ll be able to keep up with more than one episode), Reno, Tseng, Rude, Yuffie, Cid, Barret, and a variety of one-time, small characters (male and female).

Voices that will be needed in the near-ish future: Rufus, Elena, Scarlet, Aeris, Zack, and... le gasp... Sephiroth.

Thank you to everyone reading, and "even better thanks" to anyone who might be interested.