?

No account? Create an account

25 October 2005 @ 09:44 am
Been awhile, so I decided to post some AC Icons. Follow the link below to my journal, if interested :)

TEASERS: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, Master

Mo
25 October 2005 @ 10:21 am
Sorry if this has been posted before, but where can I get nice images of Aeris. I would like to have them for reference for cosplay. Thanks! =D

Zoey ~ 聖の淫らウサギちゃん ~
25 October 2005 @ 01:08 pm
Hi! I figured that I would take a stroll out of lurkdom for awhile and share this with all of you. Beginning of the month I bought the newest issues of Anime Insider and Newtype, both of which feature covers and articles on FFVII: AC. I meant to scan and share them earlier, but my computer got sick and had to go to the hospital. But it is back now and here is the AI article. The Newtype one will be up later. I checked, and as far as I can see this hasn't been posted here yet.

cover pictureCollapse )

Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: FFVII: AC

☠ your paradigm kisses。
25 October 2005 @ 02:41 pm
For those who remember me from the previous post, here are the fulfilled requests of Cid, Aerith, Sephiroth etc.

[X] 5 Final Fantasy VII [Advent Children].
[X] Please upload to own server. [THIS would be a good image host.] Change the YOUROWNSERVER part of the code to the image code on your own server.
[X] Please comment and credit.
[X] Please change the "blahblah is blahblah love" phrase if mine is not satisfactory.
[X] X-posted.

( Here. )

Current Mood: creativecreative
Current Music: Water~FFVII AC

he just wants your yakisoba
25 October 2005 @ 06:36 pm
+Prince of Tennis x12
+Saiyuki Reload x1
+Advent Children x4
+Gravitation x1

Teasers: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

clickie.

Current Music: *** 2859. Black Flag - Nervous Breakdown

Blur Baby Sotong
25 October 2005 @ 10:36 pm
I'm not studying hard enough~ D: (A Work in Progress Silver Hair Men arty @ Y!hosting)

Y!hosting = yaoi = gay *hear screams of terror*
Dont like yaoi? Follow this LJ post instead. (yeah you can comment here if you dont have a y!hosting account)

Don't worry. There is no gay stuff in the picture (yet). Just pretty men.

X-posting: adventchildren_ ffvii_yaoi

25 October 2005 @ 10:53 pm
So I was taking some screen caps of the Loz/Yazoo v. Rude/Reno fight scene, and I managed to get a cap of Loz showing a bit more skin then usual. And it makes me giggle, so here for everyone: Loz tummyCollapse )

Current Mood: apatheticapathetic
Current Music: Law & Order: SVU

Arin
25 October 2005 @ 11:54 pm
well, i know that this is a bit "off topic" here, but, anyone knows something about Nobuo's european tour.

I read something about some "dear friends" concerts in europe, in october/november, but i have no more news about it

can you help me?