October 21st, 2005

K • VIXX →  [Leo] Error

(no subject)

I got bored and made a simple Kadaj layout + friends only banner.
You can preview the layout here and download it here. All I ask is that you not change any of the coding and credit me in your user info since I didn't put my name on the layout itself ^^;

If you need any help installing it or such you can catch me on aim at imseanyo.

Edit
Only coded for Internet Explorer,
  • Current Music
    D'espairsRay- Born

TACS Version 2 Screencaps!

Well, because of all the free time I've had today, I've been doing a lot of work on TACS Version 2.

I've changed a lot of things in TACS. Some things that weren't changed from the original script, but I'm also thinking of changing some scenes in the original TACS, but none of the REALLY GOOD ones, such as...well, I'll get into that into the cut...

Now then, onto what you have been waiting for:

Collapse )

And that is a sample of what I've done for Version 2 so far. I'm planning on doing a lot more to it, but also I'd like to know what you people think of this new semi-plot I've made so far and opinions and whatnot.

I hope you people like these samples!

Lataz!
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
Pit Bull: Reindeer

(no subject)

Sorry this is a little off topic.

But. Does anyone have any idea where I can look at some pictures (ANY kind of pictures, fanart included) of Vincent's transformation Chaos? I did a few google searches and couldn't find ANYTHING. And it makes me said. D:

And.. Am I the only one who LOVES Vincent's nose in AC? That's a litle random, I know.. but I love his nose. o_o
  • Current Music
    Advent Children - One Winged Angel
Zoey [zombie time]

(no subject)

Question: Are there any LJ communities featuring news and coverage of FFVII:Dirge of Cerberus and FFVII:Before Crisis.. and possibly any on Crisis Core?
  • Current Mood
    energetic energetic