October 18th, 2005

[Slayers] Goin' my way?

Reminiscence screenshot?

I'm terribly sorry to be asking a question like this. I found a screencap just a few days ago from Reminiscence of Final Fantasy VII, and was wondering if anyone had a larger version of said image. I've had several friends of mine come up to me requesting this. The image appears after the credits of Reminiscence, supposedly, but my copy cuts off right before the image is shown (if at all).

Collapse )

Thank you for your help!
  • Current Music
    Reel Big Fish - Beer
Ohohoho

This Happens Every Time You Mention...

Inspired by mashumaro's comment on kenji_ikido's Design change topic - I can't look at the first one without giggling at the unfortunate positioning of the hilt of his sword. *shifty*

Thanks. You had me had my friend Luna talking for a half-hour about what to put on an icon of that image. Unfortunetly, it spun out of control to 20 icons all based around the same joke. Hopefully, everyone will find one in here. If not - Request and I'll get back to you by tomorrow.

Teaser is my posting icon.

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    dorky dorky
self love

[for sale]

SOLD!!

I have Cloud and Tifa gashapon for sale! I bought the whole set, but i only wanted the 3SHM. Cloud and Tifa have never been opened and are still in their cases.

Collapse )

Thanks for looking!
  • Current Mood
    calm calm
alcoholic.

(no subject)

i have a simple request.
my boyfriend just downloaded FFXII: AC.
we watched it together over the weekend and loved it.
i have been looking for a specific screenshot that i want to print out for him.
could anyone please help?

Collapse )
hello bitches - Kakashi

(no subject)

Could someone with a bit of programming / photoshopping skill design me a AC layout for my journal? I'd really appreciate it... I'm unhappy with my Placebo layout...
  • Current Mood
    calm calm
sticks, figures drawn by me

Tifa pictures?

Someone (sorry, I forgot who! and I can't find the thread..) asked for pictures of Tifa that had detail of her costume. They ended up being a bit fuzzy, but some details are still there. I will post them if I can find a place to put them (or kick my friend and get her to regive me space on her server). However, I figure it might be easier to make a design sheet of her costume. I do them all the time for my cosplay. I can do Sephiroth and Vincent too, since I have them, if anyone wants. I can attempt the others.

While I'm at it, anyone have some fanart requests? :D I have some extra time on my hands because school is slow this week. (Nothing complicated! I don't have THAT much time! :P)

Pictures

I am currently looking for a picture of Loz or Yazoo does any one know where to find any good screen shots or pictures of them alone or as a pair.

If you do どもありがと!
Giraffe

(no subject)

Okay I have a quick dialogue question about Advent Children.

When I downloaded Advent Children, I only downloaded the movie. No subtitles whatsoever, and I don't plan to download the subtitles either, as I plan to save the translation for when I watch it in English.

HOWEVER: There is this one scene that has me extremely curious, and I know if I download the subtitles to see even just this one scene, I'll convince myself to watch the entire movie with them.

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Bare Naked Ladies - It's Only Me
♦ jongin

bonus material

I am looking for a download of the bonus material from AC edition. I know that I saw that somewhere, but I didn't download it in time. Can someone help me please?
I know about Making of, Deleted/Changed scenes---> I want this!!!, and Reminiscence (spelling?), but I don't know, if they're all on the net...I'd buy original AC, but I am from the little country and there is very little chance for releasing it here :-/
  • Current Music
    Matthew West - More
self love

[for sale]

SOLD

Sorry, i'm here again. My friend wants to sell her Loz gashapon and i'm wondering if there's anyone who'd want him. :)

Collapse )

Thanks for looking!
  • Current Music
    Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel