October 9th, 2005

Bordeaux

[Fic] Advent Children - Beauty Through the Madness

Title: Beauty Through the Madness
Fandom: Advent Children
Pairing: Yazoo x Kadaj
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Blood, violent scenery, sexy descriptions of Geostigma, hot bishie sex - hot graphic bishie sex!
Notes: Don't ask me where it came from. o.o;; I was angry. It happened. >.>; Written in one shot over the last few hours. (Dear god it's 5am!) There might be typos.. I tried to edit, my brain's no longer functioning properly.

Collapse )

x-posted to acfiction, adventchildren_ and my own journal.
  • Current Mood
    dirty dirty

True Advent Children Style Sub File!

Well, I was supposed to get some more reviews to the people that I gave the sub file to test view it.

...Well, then I figured, what the hell...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...

TRUE ADVENT CHILDREN STYLE SUB FILE

Yeah, here it is, kiddies. Those of you who have the soft sub file for Advent Children know how to work this.

If anyone doesn't, please comment about it, or IM me about it, and I'll tell you how to do it steb by step.

In any case, ENJOY TRUE ADVENT CHILDREN STYLE!!!

And feel free to comment here or IM me with suggestions that I could fix or change for a possible Version 2! I say this because some scenes were hard to work with. You'll see whcih ones.

NOTE: THE SUB FILE HAS THE NAME OF THE ORIGINAL SUB FILE, SO IF YOU TRY TO PUT THIS FILE WITH THE ORIGINAL SUB FILE, IT MAY REWRITE IT. PUT THIS FILE IN IT'S OWN SEPERATE FOLDER!!!!

---EDIT---

Collapse )

Hope that helps!

---EDIT #2---

ANOTHER NOTE: THIS SUB FILE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL FANSUB FILE THAT WAS MADE AFTER THE MOVIE WAS FIRST PUT ON THE NET. THIS IS A FANSUB/FUNSUB, SO DO NOT GET IT CONFUSED WITH THE OFFICIAL FANSUB!

Just felt the need to point that out...
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished

(no subject)

My friend and I went on a wild fanart drawing spree.. These are just a few from the madness that went on~xD
Might not be completely work safe? Light shounen-ai themes and probably one that leans more towards Yaoi.

Yeeeeees, stare at my hypnotic manboobs, children... weee..fake cut :D
  • Current Mood
    artistic artistic

3 Loz icons

I'll have some more icons later today, but I figured I should get these up asap since I think the Loz fans will love them. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen any icons like these yet, but that just leaves me open to make them :D

Comment
Credit
Love the Loz

Collapse )

Enjoy!
  • Current Music
    Luna Sea - Dejavu (OLD SCHOOL MOTHA FUCKAH!!)

I know I asked this already but...

I thought that since a lot of time has passed from when it was first made available, a translation might have already been made for Final Fantasy VII: Reminiscience (I know I probably spelled that wrong, but meh). You know, the video that has all of the scenes from the original FF7 game, along with new phone conversations between Cloud, Barret, Yuffie, Cid, Vincent and Tifa? Does anyone know where I can find translations of these phone convos??? Somebody somewhere must have something....

Oh, and the making of video...has it been subbed?

Collapse )

Kadaj icon

I swear after this I'll stop spamming so much >< But... yes, I was talking to my friend and somehow I got the idea for this so... enjoy :D *skitters away*

- Comment
- Credit
- Shake it like you mean it

• Current Music
    Dope Stars Inc. - I'm Overdriven

Oh, silly me!

I forgot to say one thing when I put the TACS file up for download:

PASS IT ON!!

Tell your friends about it and whatnot! I want this file to be shared by all fans of Final Fantasy VII and AC alike! I made this file for all of us FF7 fanatics, so share the wealth!

Just make sure to give proper credit please! ^_^

/end probably-not-so-imporant-notice
Macross F // Michel - sniper extraordina

Looking for a lovebar...

Heya, I'm looking for a Sephiroth lovebar/colorbar to grace my userinfo page. So far the only colorbar I've found was made before AC release when people thought the person in the wheelchair was him. I have a banner sorta thing but I want a real bar like the other ones I have. x_x

If anyone could point me to a direction of such, I'd be very grateful. (Credit to the maker ofcourse!)
  • Current Mood
    dorky dorky