October 1st, 2005

SephirothxHotaru

AC RP groups?

Hey here, a recent member to the community here, with a question. Does anyone happen to know of any Advent Children RP communities that have started/ are going to start? I'd love to play either Sephiroth or Kadaj, but as far as I can tell the only options are things like KH communities. Are there any AC roleplaying groups yet?

Nice to meet you all!
  • Current Music
    Sephiroth - Hatayoru no Tenshi
Obscure Geisha - Solitude

wel it's something...

I'm new to the community.. ^.^;;; and instead of going through how much I worship and adore and love Advent Children, I leave you with one thing: An icon from the scene I nearly wet myself laughing at. Not exactly the best icon, but hey. I wanted it made, so it didn't take very long, or much effort on my part.

Enjoy. <3~

Btw, if you couldn't tell by my LJ layout, Cloud does happen to be one of my favorite people ever. >_>;;;
  • Current Music
    Kyo's buddy sound

Graphics Post

I don't stop...do I? It's a Friday night, I'm bored, listening to soundtrack music all night really gets you thinking about playing around in Photoshop. I'm going to bed now, but I just wanted to post these up anyway so I won't forget. :) One contains a little bit of Yazoo/Loz theme, but not really 'slashy' I guess, but whatever. Some are kinda...iffy, but you decide.

Oh, and I do have a life, I'm just out there doing anything with it. XD

Clicky me.

(no subject)

I was just wondering something about FF7:AC.

There may have been a post about this, but I was wondering:
People have lots of icons about Kadaj saying "Kaasan", but seems I'm taking Japanese I thought it was "Okaasan". o__O

Anyone care to enlighten me on this?
Pete! at the Disco

(no subject)

Mmm...first post here. Nothing spoilery, but can anyone provide me with the link to download the AC OST? I know someone posted it here, but I can't find it. *sweatdrop* I was downloading it, but it failed for some reason. TT_TT

Please, please can anyone give me the link? *will love and worship whoever does*
  • Current Music
    Imogen Heap - Loose Ends
kurama

Wallpapers...

I've been looking around the net for about awhile and I can't seem to find any nice new AC wallpapers. Does anyone know where I can get some (aside from Adventchildren.net)? I'm looking for Turks-related ones in particular.

Pics of Barret

Does any one know of any other pictures of Advent Children Barret besides the one where he has his arm up err whatever, you know which one I am talking about.

I have been searching so much and cannot find any thing else. :(

Please help.
  • Current Music
    Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer
t&amp;b ✪ ojisan

the randomness that is cosplay

Just came back from a photoshoot with my friends! Random photo post with a few choice pictures from the shoot today.

Characters: Cloud Strife (me) & Tifa Lockhart (Kamishiro Nereid)
Photographer: Himiko & Nevar

Collapse )

Kays, that's about all I've got for now, might put some more up later. XD

(x-posted to ffcosplay)
  • Current Music
    Dir en grey - Yokan (BLITZ Day 2 LIVE)
iamsephiroth

The Soft Touch

Follow the fake cut.

I think I should edit that entry, too... people read 'scent' and freak out and don't know what I mean... but that's okay... meh.

Title: The Soft Touch
Author: Fathoms_Deep
Pairings: Kadaj x ???, LozxKadaj, KadajxYazoo
Warnings: Sexual content. Reader discretion is advised. Mildly spoilerific AND, omg, rape.
Length: 3900 words (or there abouts)
Rating: NC-17

( Fake Cut )