September 29th, 2005

(no subject)

Yo, first post here at this fine community. ^_^

Anyways, I loved Advent Children when I first saw it and the other five times I watched it. XD So as some welcoming presents from me to you I bring you three icons.

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    None

Help?

I'm looking for a solo picture of tifa from this icon:

I know i've seen it somewhere before but now can't find it anywhere! I'm hoping one of you have it and can post it for me. I'll reallyreallyreally appreciate it.

Teewhy!
  • Current Mood
    anxious anxious
Glee: Pezberry

Background Info. Necessary for AC?

Look! It is an entry that does not contain fanfiction, icons, screencaps, links, lyrics, nor opinions of the games! What could it be?

Well, I'm in college and tonight in my dorm's Sci-Fi/Fantasy group, we're watching Advent Children. Most of the people who are going to be watching it have never played the game, and I am responsible for providing them with enough background to appreciate the movie.

My question to you all is what should I tell them?

I think that the introduction of the movie effectively sets you up for knowing who Sephiroth is, what Shinra is, and the Planet surviving Meteor.

I don't think it's necessary to know the side characters' back stories, and by that I mean Cid, Cait Sith, Vincent, Yuffie, and Barret. I mean, I can explain Marlene by saying, "Barret adopted her - the end." "Denzel is this kid who has randomly showed up and lives with Tifa and Cloud and Marlene."

Mainly what I need to explain is Cloud's relationships with Tifa, Zack, Aeris, and Sephiroth. What is a good way to do this? (PS: We're probably going to hook my laptop up to the bigass TV, so I might be able to use images as a teaching device! I am so awesome!)
will's mgs3

ggr stupid ps2

i think seeing Advent Children has awakened some latent FF7 obsession within me... :\ my friend thinks im in love with Tifa <.< >.> and everyone says im weird because i listen to songs from final fantasy :D its funny though. but whatever... the point is... i dont think ive liked FF7 this much b4 even when i 1st played it :P
  • Current Music
    Black Water

(no subject)

can anyone point me in the direction of some good cloudXreno fics/art? I just got a craving for this pairing when a cloud doodle I was doing went totally wrong XD. I'll post the pic later, but help pls? :X
  • Current Music
    HIM :: Sweet Six Six Six
cxr sparkle

May I know...

I saw lots of AC icons and vids and banners were made... Did anyone see or know if any AC winamp skin ever made? I love to have one of the Skin with Sephiroth and Cloud together or Sephiroth alone. Thank you.

*was hoping she wont be kill for asking*