September 21st, 2005

azriel_icons

First Icon thingie EVER

I just got Photoshop 7 an hour ago and screwed around with it for a while and came up with this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's my first icon thingie ever, but I think I screwed up on the size part of it. I still like it though. Feel free to take it doctor it to make it fit if you want it! Umm..since it's not entirely right I'm not gona ask that I be given total credit, but it would be nice to receive some. I don't THINK it's been made yet!
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
azriel_icons

(no subject)

Did some more playing around this morning...hehe this is funny to me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Take if you desire. it's more just a playing around thing, but hey whatever floats you boat!
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
kyle

AC reno

I did an AC Reno costume ages ago with a group of fellow Turks.
never posted any pictures, and just found them again recently.
After seeing the movie, What I THOUGHT was me being a completely obnoxious loser, could actually pass for 'In character' xD
We basically sat in a hotel room getting high off energy drinks, playing the desperado soundtrack and pleasing the Pres.
Ehehe.
TWo not entirely flattering pics behind the cut, for fun xD;

Collapse )

Question

Sorry if this is a dumb question ><
But I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of creature RedXIII is? I heard that his real name is Nanaki.
Do the species have a specific name at all?
  • Current Mood
    curious curious

My First Screenshots...One of Marlene Under Vincent's Cape!

Ok, I know you love Vincent...and I know you love the scene with Marlene under Vincent's cape! I looked for a screenshot of it and couldn't find one, so I learned how to make them and made one! *proud of self* Here's that one (it includes Cloud) plus two of Vinny: one with his beeeeautiful eyes and one I just...liked ^^

Collapse )

edit: Here's the screenshot where you can see Marlene's shoes under Vinny's Cape...thought some of you might like that too: http://www.daeya.org/ff7ac/pics/se2p13.html (not my screenshot so no credit for me *sniff*)

Too much cuteness!!!!
  • Current Mood
    creative creative