September 12th, 2005

八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

I love you tryxkittie, but I had to delete your post. I'm sorry. I just don't want this community to get flamed and shut down.

DO NOT post anything here with links to ripped versions of the movie.

-Mod

edit:
correction, sort of. dont even ask about where you might find rips, or anything.. about them. please.
Cy-chan desu~

FF7 ~ Fanart pimp 004

mmm... I hope it's alright to post this here XD; *is a newbie*

Artist: cyberhell
Characters: Cloud Strife and Zack
Disclaimer: they belongs to Square Enix T_T <3
Note: It's been a long time since the last time I draw something this serious ~_~; I hope my skill haven't rusted yet... XD; btw, if you have no idea on who Zack is, then I shall note this as a spoiler? just incase someone out there haven't played the game or anything and doesn't want a spoiler...
Rating: PG-15 (for a bit of gore-ness and dark)

follow the fake link ---> ( Give my regard to her, Cloud... )

the link will be opened in new window
  • Current Music
    Steve Conte & Mayaa Sakamoto - The Garden of Everything
Kamen Rider Decade

It was so cool

I watched half of Advant Children last night....I found a download of it. Now it was in Japanese but I figure it will be out in a week cause there was subtitles in Japanese and they can just read those to translate and it will be done in no time! Its really cool!
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful

Release Date ???

Okkkk....so far SE didn't really offcially release the American release for AC but I found this on gamestats...the release date there states : November 28, 2005 and so does ebgames (when I asked them)....so the probable release date for AC in America is around November 28, 2005.