May 22nd, 2005

StewieRupert

WCM and The Removal of the Bedsheet. TM.

Greetings and general ‘yo’s! Since introduction posts are awful and excruciatingly repetitive, I shall attempt to say in one sentence what a brilliant marvellous community this is, and how generous so many of you are with various downloads and trailers, and how, if it was possible, I’d attempt to both have and clone all of your babies.
There, I've said it; we can all breathe a simultaneous sigh of relief and move on.

I apologize if everyone has made a point of the following, but I found it interesting and no other fair soul has mentioned it, so I’ve decided to flap around for a bit and ramble with it, happily assuming that I may not be the only duck in the metaphorical pond.

THE FOLLOWING IS ASSUMING ONE KNOWS THE IDENITY OF THE WCM:
Insert multiple fans chorusing, “Well, duh.”
I was stopping and starting on the latest trailer at various intervals, and it took about three back clicks to register that you do indeed see half of Rufus in the trailer. Yes, I do realize that it’s exceedingly obvious, because woah-there-is-a-gigantic-blanket-flick-and-everything, but I tend to spend from about 1:49 onwards hysterically cackling about the fact Cloud can fly, and have constantly missed Rufus’ debut more than a dozen times. For the record, my brain never really wanted to contemplate the blanket-flick and subconsciously assumed that someone was washing bed sheets.

Collapse )

(Apologies for the exceedingly random nature of the post, and I’ve hopefully enlightened someone, even if it is just someone's FFVII-obsessed gold-fish.)

---

[1] I'm so sorry to have to mention this, but does anyone else break into near psychotic laughter when Sephiroth is doing his fly-on-the-wall routine at the end of the trailer? By the odd look Cloud develops, I’m fairly sure he agrees with me. Or he's squinting oddly.
So Long Harry

Lets play a game?

Alright people time to play a game! What song reminds you of a certain final fantasy seven character or coupling? What do you picture while the song goes on? What you do is fill out this form it's as simple as that. It can be for any reason you want really, wether it be a plot your doing in a fanfiction or in a roleplay or just things from the game! Anyways!

Example--
Name of the Song:
Breaking the Habit.
Artist: Linkin Park.
Person, Coupling, etc.. It reminds you of: Sephiroth.
Why?: This was actually a music video I found for the anime Rurouni Kenshin. So it reminds me of Kenshin but it also made me think of Sephiroth. The scenes in the RK music video are very similair to how I envision some of Sephiroths past (Although, Kenshin Sephiroth didn't live in the 1800's. XD Nor was he a Samurai...XD) for the game and in a roleplay I'm doing with a friend.
What do you envision while hearing it?: Like I stated before, Sephiroth's past. Some things from when he went insane too. Like when it states "I don't know how I got this way
I'll never be alright" I think about Hojo and any testing he did on Lucrecia or maybe even on Sephiroth and such.

Oh, and be sure to link the song title to a site with the lyrics so we can read them. :P

I think that covers it!

Have fun~! See ya! n_n

Also posted at ff7 comm.
  • Current Music
    Breaking the Habit