May 18th, 2005

(no subject)

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any FF RPG's here on LJ that are accepting Advent Children characters. Maybe I'm just missing these communities entirely, but it seems that every one I find is inactive. O_o I've found several RPG communities for FF 8 and such... but zero for AC. I'm itching to hop into one and play Kadaj or Yazoo somewhere. >_<

I wonder if I should just go and start one... the question is, would anyone join? O_O
  • Current Music
    stone temple pilots
SaMoon - Saturn

Trailer Download

Hi everyone ^^.

Wow, there really have been a lot of posts about the new trailer in the past few hours/days. However, I thought that some of you might want to download said trailer instead of just watching it online, but probably weren't able to do so. (Because some pages require membership for downloads and so on) However, I have the trailer here in pretty good quality and thought I could share it with you guys, so I uploaded it to YouSendIt.com. Here we go:

Download: The new AC trailer
File size: 61,5 MB
Format: .mov
Subtitles? Yes

The file will be available for either seven days or 25 downloads, whichever comes first. Enjoy!

E3

Square-Enix showed the latest Advent Children trailer behind closed doors. The trailer is much the same as the one that was on the GameSpot website, but with new footage towards the end.

New footage of Sephiroth is shown after he comes down to face Cloud. He can bee seen standing with the camera panning from his boots upwards [much like in Kingdom Hearts], until a front view of him is shown.

New trailers on Dirge of Cerebus, Crisis Core and Before Crisis were also shown. The Dirge of Cerebus trailer shows the return of some FFVII characters including Yuffie, Cid and Barret, as well as the ever familliar Highwind. The Crisis Core trailer is in much the same style as Before Crisis and depicts a more anime style of the characters, mainly focusing around Zack but also including scenes of Sephiroth.

- Sephiroth says the words "It's been a long time. Cloud" after he decends.
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy