April 26th, 2005

galactic fairy

(no subject)

I couldn't believe that I'd forgotten to join this community... I've been waiting for AC for years, and I never joined...

Anyways, I guess you could call this a newbie intro post. FF7 is my favorite game ever, and I await AC with a mixture of fear that they'll resurrect Aeris and anticipation. I'm probably one of the few people that aren't too keen on the silver haired men yet (I'm waiting for the movie to come out before I judge them completely), and another of the few that doesn't like Vincent all that much, though I admit that his tattered cloak is a particularly spiffy touch. My two favorite characters, Aeris and Sephiroth, are "dead", and, while I'm not pulling for an Aeris resurrection, I can't wait to see her roll in AC played out. (I bet I'll cry during the flower field scene... ;_;) Sephiroth, I'm excited to see as well.

Other than that, I pray that Cloud doesn't turn into a blithering lump of misery and angst, but I have faith in him and am cutting him some slack. The boy reserves the right to be kind of depressed after what happened, after all, and I believe he'll step up eventually.

And Tifa? Well Tifa's quite possibly the hottest part of the whole movie. *insert Tifa fangirlism here* Besides, of course, Red XIII. He's hot stuff. Mrowr.

Anyways, I've got a whole slew of FF7 icons and AC icons that I'm sharing. Not all of them are very good, since I'm very new at this, but they're not too bad. Feel free to take any if you really want. Credit isn't needed. ^_^

Teasers:

Collapse )