February 26th, 2005

Introduction

My name is Chad and I am 16 years old. I would have to say that Final Fantasy VII is the best game ever to be a game. It has been my favorite game ever since my mom bought me a random PSX game that I thought would be alright, but it turns out the game changed my life. I was 8 years old. Now I am highly anticipating the arrival of Advent Children. In regard of the other sequels/prequel I would have to say that I am very much excited about Crisis Core. Dirge of Cerebrus(sp?) will definitely rock my socks, and Before Crisis pisses me off because I want to play it but I apparently never will. My favorite Final Fantasy VII character is Cid Highwind, and I hope to have some good conversations with you guys!

P.S. NOBUO UEMATSU ROCKS! heheheh..
  • Current Music
    Nobuo Uematsu - Great Warrior
cartoon me

Needing help

Ok, I don't know where else to go, so I guess you are all my last shot.
I know this is a Final Fantasy VII / Advent Children commnunity, but maybe you can still help.

I bought a gunblade (FFVIII) off of eBay a few weeks back and since then I've been trying to deck it out to look as close as possible to Squalls. I've gotten everything figured out except one major thing that is driving me MAD.

On the side of Squall's gunblade, there is a design graved into the blade. I've been trying to find a detailed picture crisp/clear/clean enough for I can have an engraver do it, but so far... notta...

So, if you know of any images of the design engraved on the blade of Squall's gunblade, please e-mail me, message me, leave a comment, just get a hold of me in some way, shape, or form.

Thank you are very much.

Newbie! X.x Don't kill meh!

Hey all.

I absolutely adore FFVII, it opened the floodgates for not only RPGs, but for the entire FF series. Can't wait till FFVII:AC comes out.

Anyway, I want to know if any female members would be interested in roleplaying on Yahoo with me. Tifa, Aerith, and even Yuffie are accepted characters, even Elena or Scarlet as well as original characters are accepted.

The screename to contact me on would be xlwho_am_ilx. Contact me on Yahoo or comment to this post and let me know if any female is interested in a roleplay.

Thanks!
^_^
  • Current Mood
    content content
So Long Harry

FF GOU

Hey everyone! ^_^ My friend and I made a new roleplay for all the final fantasies (Including AC and Kingdom Hearts!)! So far we have Cloud, Aeris, Tidus, Squall, Yuna, Zell, Rinoa, Kadaj, The Unknown, Riku, Quistis, and Sora. Original characters are accepted I believe, they just need their characters checked out by the creators of the rp. ^_^ So, if you join I hope you all have fun! If you wanna contact me check out my profile for the rp. I'm Ancient_Goddess AKA Aeris or to just check out the rp click da link! Erm--This one: FFGOU

I hope this was AC/ff7 related enough. XD
  • Current Music
    My Heart will go on (In Chinese)