February 4th, 2005

八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

ICON CONTEST.

-You can submit as many icons as you want.
-They can be animated, still, just text.... anything.
-Just post your submission behind a cut as a post with the subject "ICON CONTEST".

The topic is "MOST UNLIKELY COUPLE", thanks to a suggestion by bridgie_moco.

The chars can be from FF7:AC AND FF7.

EX. Barret x Dio. Yeah.

OK. So. Yeah. The categories will be Best Animated, Best Still, and Best Text. 1-3rd place for each of the three categories. I hope that makes sense and its .. like.. a good idea. fakljfda. T__T

OK.

SO THE SUBMISSION TIME ENNNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...........

..Damn this is hard. Cause we got people from all over the world here. T__T;

Wow. WTF?

Ok. Saturday, February 12th!!.. 5:00 PM! My time!.. Which is.. Eastern Time.. US & Canada. Yeah.

Ok.

I'm gunna submit some for the fun of it, but I'm not gonna consider myself for the contest, since that would be dumb. X3

OK HAVE FUN <3

QUESTIONS? Reply to this post 'cause I've never done this before and I want to work out what ever bugs there are.

hehe...lol

Hey, thanks everyone for your offers! ♥ There's A LOT of stuff that needs to be done...>___<;; ai, maybe I'm asking too much...^^;;

If you want, you could choose something from the list and help. If not, any suggestions for the site?

Project: http://silvershadow.senrisu.net/x______ff7.html

>>EDIT: Email submissions to elfmagicgis@hotmail.com

>>EDIT 2: Okay. I just wanted to make this clear that it is NOT MANDATORY that you assist. It is entirely up to you. I don't want to waste any of your time. This fansite was meant to be a tribute to AC from the fans. I'm not asking everyone to participate. Sections are not exactly major, except for the information on the movie itself. The fan section is what I define as the "Release it out and share your opinions!" or "Are you bored? Need some energy?". Ai, I'm not saying that it it unimportant or anything. This section is entirely optional. If you positively WANT to share something, cool. If not, I'm fine with that. Okay? I just wanted to clarify a bit more. Anyways, peace!

>>EDIT 3: Sorry, this post is getting longer...O____O;; Just added two jobs. I might need some extra expertise. XP Also, some clarification...character bios can be set up in any way. Yeah, like a free-for-all. XP Since it IS a tribute/fan collab. lol
Collapse )