February 1st, 2005

Dark x Daisuke

Hello and a question. ^^;

Hi. ^__^ Erm, I’ve known about this community for a while but only just now joined. ^^;

Anyway, I was wondering… After watching the two newest trailers I noticed something… Are everyone’s faces narrower than in the first trailer that was released? I really see a difference in Cloud’s face (he looks younger to me too), but it could just be me though. >__>;

Sorry if this question has already been asked, I looked through a few pages of the community, but I didn’t see it asked anywhere, and it has really been nagging me that I might just be seeing things weirdly. ^^;
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

Update. Lots of icons from various and random places. Most of these seem crack-induced because most of them were made at like 5am. :x I already posted the Kadaj one, but just in case people missed it..

Comment and credit please. * = transparent icon.

[1x] Misc
[1x] Devil May Cry
[2x] Metal Gear Solid 3
[1x] Kiefer Sutherland
[3x] Arnold Schwarzengakjamkmtgrokj
[1x] Phone Booth
[2x] Collateral
[4x] Christopher Walken
[1x] Advent Children

Teasers:

</b>Yeah. I think I'm doing better as far as icons are concerned, thanks to tula_chan. <3 T_T ;-; You can find the others from this batch at http://www.livejournal.com/community/suraganism/1776.html#cutid1 . In any case, please join my icon community and spread the word. T__T! The next batch will solely be Advent Children icons!

smoke and mirrors

Crisis Core (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/psp/ccff7/), FFVII compilation related

This isn't about AC-- but it's about Crisis Core, which many of you may know about. (Information seems to be scarce however.) But, it IS new motivation for a really good job.

Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII

Title: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Platform: Sony PSP
Type: Action Role-Playing Game (RPG)
Release: Early 2006
Price: Undecided
Producer: Yoshinori Kitase
Director: Hajime Tahata
Design: Tetsuya Nomura

"..As previously mentioned, the PSP will have a 4.3-inch 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD screen, which displays 16.77 million colors on a 480x272-pixel high-resolution screen ... On the audio side, the PSP will feature built-in stereo speakers in addition to a headphone jack." Collapse )

Let's guess how much one of these little precious machines will cost. Four hundred? Five?
  • Current Music
    Oh What a World ; Rufus Wainwright