January 2nd, 2005

Hello and Happy New Year! ^^v

Wow...there are a lot of members!
I guess I can be added to that number ^^

Well, hello!
My name is Izabella ^^;
I got interested in Final Fantasy VII through a Final Fantasy role-playing forum.
I have played FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2 and now i'm working of FFVII
I figured that I should play the game so I know what's going on in Advent Children. ^^;;;

My favorite character in Final Fantasy VII is Red XIII...I think he's so cute ^^v
My favorite character in Advent Children is Kadaj *^^*

I'm sorry if I'm boring you -_- So I'll get to the point.
I have a questions!

1. Does anyone know when the pre-orders for Advent children DVD is? I know the one for the PSP is out already.

also, me and my forum staff are celebrating our 2nd year anniversary. I'm so excited. However, the forum is dying slowly for many of the members have left for college and war. We really want to keep our forum alive. The role-play on the forum is only based on Final Fantasy VII...so I thought some of you might be interested. ^^ Please help us!

I am Rikugurl ♥
  • Current Music
    Hymn of the Faith ~ Final Fantasy X soundtrack

(no subject)

...AAHHH, Advent children love!

Oh my God, I know I sound like everyone else here, but I am dying for this movie. X( Tifa kicked so much butt in the trailers, holy freakin' cow. o___o

I'm wondering if this it's going to come out in the movie theatres in America? I know it's supposed to come out in English, but I wasn't sure if it was just on DVD or special sale online or whatever. ...Yeah. o___oa