?

No account? Create an account

俺の神, カダジュ
17 December 2004 @ 12:41 am
Since everyone seems to be complaining, I will, too! :D Especially because I was offended twice. Please follow links. XD

First things first. The people complaining about the wait. It's really understandable, I know exactly how you feel. I'm a fan, too, and would like to see it. But if you're going to start disliking it because of the wait and the hype, you really don't have to be in this community. You don't have to look at the resources, or anything. You'd just be torturing yourselves, wouldn't you? Stay in the community if you like. In fact, please do! This is a wonderful community, and most of the people here are totally awesome. I'm only saying that if you really dislike it, there's no point in you being here, is there? If you disliked something, why be associated with it, right? O_o I'm not telling you to leave, like I said. Please do stay. But there's really nothing you can do about the wait, and getting your knickers in a knot over it isn't going to change anything. Except maybe annoy people with your constant complaining. XD

Secondly, fangirls (and boys). I just happen to be a 'Kadaj fangirl\boy\thing'. I draw him, I think about him every day, I'm obsessed. But I don't go around squealing or saying omfg he's so HAWTTTT. So please get it right that there are non-rabid fangirls. WOAH NON-RABID WHAT A CONCEPT :O!!! ... </sarcasm> And if not, well, uhh.... fuck you. O_o;;; ... XD!!

Long story short, I'm soooo gonna get shot for this. XD!!

R. Kasahara
17 December 2004 @ 12:49 pm
I got some fresh Dirge of Cerberus shots recently, one of which is of... Reeve. Check it out-- it's definately him.

Yep, it's official: Reeve is in Dirge, and he looks damned cute XD

I'm still wondering what his role will be in AC-- you just know he's gotta be involved somehow, but for some reason, Square Enix is keeping it secret (and more power to them! I'm trying to avoid spoilers at the moment).

Anyway, besides that, Reeve is in Dirge of Cerberus!! *jumps for joy*

Current Mood: giddygiddy