?

No account? Create an account

Stephanie
18 October 2004 @ 05:06 pm
Hi all! I just joined this community. I've always adored FF7; it's definatly one of my favorite games ever. I'm super excited for Advent Children. :-D Anyways, I thought I'd say hi, so, hi!

Current Mood: amusedamused

Juan
18 October 2004 @ 07:22 pm
Hey everyone like i posted before ive been doing layouts latelycheck out mines(i changed it)If anyone wants me to do a layout for them or background for a layout I'll be happy to.And if the mod wants i can make a background for this com or something.Anyways Laterz!!!

Current Mood: curiousThinking of more Layouts
Current Music: Unending Green

MyNameOwnsYou
18 October 2004 @ 07:26 pm
It's been a while since I posted, anyways. For those of you who are so surprised you heard Vincent's voice. It isn't the very first time. Most of you who have seen the Final Fantasy X-2 International Advent Children Trailer [longest title ever], have heard the narrator in the beginning of the trailer. The voice says exactly what Vincent said in the trailer in the same voice. Also, some people have been wondering about what Kadaj was bitching about when he was in the church. In the FFX-2 International AC trailer, the translated part of what Vincent says has him talking about how "they" got the head of Jenova. and in FFVII, when Cloud saw Jenova for the very first time in the Shin-Ra building, she had no head. Also, the transcript for the Venice Film Festival Trailer said that when he looked inside the box, Kadaj screamed "MOTHER!". This means that what's in the box is none other thatn Jenova's head.

PS: Stop posting these "hi, I'm new here" posts, I'm sure Krys [mod] is all for new members, but she doesn't need a new meaningless post every time a member comes.

Current Mood: Eh
Current Music: TV