September 26th, 2004

Alrighty

I haven't posted much lately, but I still live. Sadly, this time, I do not come bearing gifts. :P I'll come back later with some, if y'all really want them, that is. ;)

Anyway. I actually had a silly little question. I should be ashamed being such an avid AC fan...but I am strongly confused.

How many things are coming out for FFVII right now? There's Advent Children, Before Crisis, and...something else? Or am I wrong? If so, can someone please explain to me what BC is and the other thing (if there is an 'other' thing). And clarify that BC is a game, right?

Sorry for my silly question, but I was so confused. *hides*
Tula-chan
  • Current Music
    Mario 64 - Dire, Dire Docks

(no subject)

Hmm. Okay. Everybody seems pretty hyped up over Advent Children, as am I. Why don't we all organize an LJ-Advent Children get together? As geh, and dorky as it sounds we could plan kind of an Advent Children release party for different areas in the states? It may be kind of difficult to plan, but I'm all for putting my head together with the moderator of the communitiy and anybody else whom would want to help plan. It'd probably take alot of effort.
I'm thinking that we could set the date for the release of Advent Children?
I'm sure that some of you plan on getting together with other FinalFantasy: VII fanatics in your area and having a get together and watching the movie and such.
I don't know quite how it would work, maybe with some more input it would be possible? But if it's too far fetched, lemme know.

- Brian
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

Read recipefordeath's entry two posts down.

I totally think that we should do something like that. Anyone who can get together should on the release date.

I guess depending on where everyone is from is where everyone should be. I mean, I still think it would be cool to have it here in NYC. That way people who've never been here.. well.. your lovely mod can give you a tour. :3 And we can go to the japanese bookstores and be dorks and it'll be great.

So yeah. Opinions?

-mod