?

No account? Create an account

12 September 2004 @ 01:23 am
**WARNING** This might spoil the game for those who haven't yet finished FF7.

Okay, this is something that I never really realized/thought about until recently, but I've been pondering it for a while. At the end of FFVII, it shows Red XIII standing atop a mountain looking down on the ruins with two younger lionhounds like him, said to be his children/grandchildren. But how can RedXIII have children if he's the last of his race? I don't get it...

Did Square just make a mistake? Somebody please explain!

Also, just to make sure I'm right on this, I've summed up the ending of the game:

Basically, Holy was released when Sephiroth was killed, but it didn't make it in time to save the planet from Meteor. However, the Lifestream emerged from the crack after Holy and managed to somewhat Meteor. Although Lifestream saved everything, the world is still greatly damaged.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. With the sequel coming out, it's caused me to do a lot of thinking about the end of FFVII.

Current Mood: confusedconfused
Current Music: Utada Hikaru ~ "Simple and Clean"

Angelica / Yuuka
- you keep mis-spelliing "material" as "materia"
- you make Sephiroth your new God (or any other character that you worship, I guess o_O;)
- you name your pet cat Cait Sith
- you try and make your own Buster Sword out of cardboard you found at the grocery store (and fail horribly in doing so)

...and I can't think of anything else right now. ^_^;; Add something to the list!

Current Mood: creativecreative
Current Music: playing Final Fantasy X

12 September 2004 @ 11:27 am
Does anyone know of any sites to download FFVII FMV scenes? Normally I would use Kazaa, buts it ruined my computer twice....