?

No account? Create an account

俺の神, カダジュ
05 September 2004 @ 01:43 am
Because I can, and it doesn't say in the rules (because pseudomachine is freakin' AWESOME like that), I'm plugging! PLUGGING I SAY!

First, a Final Fantasy fanart community.
ff_art
I can assure that it will be very nice, and I, myself, am anxious to see members. I love fanart. *__* This community is for aaaall sorts of Final Fantasy fanart, which, as you may figure, includes Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children, too. ^^;

Secondly, there's my new webpage, care of the AWESOME reunion. I am belittled by her presence.
ShinRa Underground
It's.... basically the same thing as above, except all about Advent Children, and most of my art is on it. I'm just looking for people to submit their awesome drawings so I can put them up. I love fanart. *_* Hey, I said that twice! :D

And if you posted doujinshi to either one, oooh, I'd love you forever! ..... or at least, your doujin. XD

Thank you. I love you mod. <3
(don't feel right saying krys, of course c_c)

Sadako
05 September 2004 @ 09:29 am
Current Member Standing of P.O.T.S.H.I.H.M.T.R:

Goddess_jenova-Yazoo
Pucchy_Chicobo-Kadaj
kyubikitsune-Yazoo
Nephilimart-Yazoo
hagane_ready-Kadaj
shinra_inc
sari_chan-Kadaj
tasogare_n_hime
alaofarda-Kadaj
glowing_dreamz-Kadaj
pyreflysden-Kadaj
kame_pie-Kadaj
kaiser_chan-Kadaj
divine_angel143-Loz
Lunarwolf2002-Yazoo
spuffboy-Yazoo
sparkliediamond-Yazoo
aika_mikage-Kadaj
alien21xx-Yazoo

So many Kadaj fans... @_@

Yet Yazoo is catching up! Bwhaha! Poor Loz... ;_;

By the way, P.O.T.S.H.I.H.M.T.R means 'Protection of the Silver Haired Incredibly Hot Men that Rock'. :D Join now! Why? Because you know you're just as obsessed as we are! >:D

Actually; this was meant as a joke at first, but whatever. And to join our ranks; all you must do is comment here.

Edit: And please post your favorite of the three too! :D To make it look more professional!

Current Mood: amusedamused

&the michael sword;
05 September 2004 @ 12:40 pm
Oh, this sucks! adventchildren.net has a whole two articles on AC, but with massive spoilers. I'm so curious, but I don't want to ruin it for myself. >.< If anyone read it and would like to give me a spoiler-free synopsis, that'd be great... or if anyone read it, is it able to be read without any serious spoilers in it?

Current Mood: frustratedfrustrated
Current Music: Age of False Innocence - Blind Guardian

&the michael sword;
05 September 2004 @ 02:09 pm
Yes, promotion is fun!

THE FIRST ANNUAL FINAL FANTASY VII BEAUTY PAGEANT

Ansem, seeker of the cock
05 September 2004 @ 03:10 pm
Thought I'd start a post for discussion regarding the trailer shown in Venice? It seems pretty spoilerific, so it's cut from here on.
Read more...Collapse )

Current Mood: discontentdiscontent
Current Music: Kana - tsuki to tsubasa

Li [ mited Edition ]™
05 September 2004 @ 04:21 pm
I really hope this hasn't been posted before. If so, then... bite me, dunno. XD But look how sexy Cloud is...Collapse )

Current Mood: awakeawake
Current Music: Moloko - Blow X Blow

05 September 2004 @ 05:45 pm
I made myself a new journal layout featuring Cloud and Sephiroth. Tell me what you think! (Now, onto the real point of the post...)

Something hit me a moment ago- You know how "The Spirits Within" had a blooper reel on the DVD?

ADVENT CHILDREN BLOOPER REEL.

I would love it forever.

*Cloud drives toward the three minisephs and pulls out his sword. Cut to Yazuu, who does that little spin to start firing at Cloud... And trips.*

Yazuu: %*$#(### Not again!

Cloud: ...How long is this scene going to take?!?

Loz: Concentrate, Yazuu.

Yazuu: I'm sorry, I was looking for daisies...