?

No account? Create an account

16 August 2004 @ 02:47 am
!!  
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (mostly ladies) who are yaoi fans... I give you

THIS.

I know I'm happy.

16 August 2004 @ 11:01 am
I'm guessing most of you have already read this cos you probably spend most of the time searching the net for info like me. I'll post it anyway...

New information has surfaced on the new Famitsu magazine in Japan with co-director Yûsuke Naora. With new news on Reno, he uses new techniques with his stun gun which possesses more of a shock-function when used with both hands. The Church in Midgar where Cloud first meets Aeris is more significant where memories of Aeris can be remembered and can lead to more of hints to maybe an appearance in real life.

The church is also significant in the appearance of the unknown creatures that battles Cid and Red XIII as they patrol the streets of Midgar. The church has also in relation to the silver haired trio, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo. Advent Children will see a release date somewhere towards the end for 2004 on DVD and the PSP in Japan. No EXACT AND DEFINITE release date for the United States and other countries.

It came from http://www.ff7ac.net

Emily Marie
16 August 2004 @ 05:42 pm
When looking throu some amazing pictures at FF72.com I cam across this picture and it made me think....

Click here for my image adventure -.^Collapse )

Jess
16 August 2004 @ 06:15 pm
(If pink is the new black...Collapse )

XD just thought I'd share my fanart with everyone...

Current Mood: crazycrazy
Current Music: Fallen-Sarah McLachlan

16 August 2004 @ 08:28 pm
Hehe, I made another icon for your delight:

Only one for now, but I'm happy to make more if people would like. Comment/credit if you want to use it. ^^ Kthxbye. ^.~
Tula-chan

Current Mood: creativecreative
Current Music: Breaking Benjamin - So Cold

16 August 2004 @ 10:06 pm
Hey, I don't know if it's okay to request stuff here, but does anyone have a good AC layout with codes? Or could someone make me one? I will credit and would greatly appreciate! Thanks!

Oh, and what's everyone's thoughts on the silverhaired guys? What do you think the deal with them is? And why does it seem like Cloud has teamed up with the Turks in AC?

Maybe all this has already been answered, but I don't remember if it has, and I've been following AC production pretty closely. Just curious as to what everyone thinks.

Oh, and does anyone else think Red XIII looks AWESOME in the movie? And I can't wait to see more of Yuffie! I've only seen one picture of her. I'm anxious to see what she looks like!

Okay, I'll stop rambling now! ::turns ramble mode off::

Current Mood: cheerfulcheerful
Current Music: Nirvana ~ "The Man Who Sold The World"