?

No account? Create an account

11 August 2004 @ 05:17 am
Hello! ::waves:: I'm new to both this community and livejournal, so I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Alyssa and I'm 16. I'm a Final Fantasy freak, of course, and I can't wait for Advent Children!

AIM: Sophonax12

Can't wait to get to know everyone and talk about AC ^_^

Current Mood: excitedexcited
Current Music: Malice Mizer - "Beast of Blood"

Emily Marie
11 August 2004 @ 08:45 am
Well, I found an interesting Icon Journal one day while trying to find my lovely Reno LJ Icon (Shown ->) and I came across this thread that had an "icon" that was a bit to long for an icon. Its more like a little gif movie!

Its cute as a button, however, it talks about some adult things, So I feel I must warn you first.

Enjoy :)

Lammy
11 August 2004 @ 02:19 pm
Recently started watching this community and decided to add something to it to show my support. Hope you guys like it.

Current Mood: Thinking

Current Music: Tooku Made

Kyuubi no Kitsune
11 August 2004 @ 09:14 pm
Does anyone have an idea of how you would pronounce the names of Yazoo, Kadaj, and Loz? I was wondering because lately I have saying "Yazoo" with a long o sound (as in "foe"), but I have seen his name spelt as "Yazuu," so does that mean I should say his name in a way that rhymes with "kazoo"?

I know this seems like a silly and nit picky question, but I have a long history of butchering pronunciations. (For instance, I used to say Yuffie's name in a way that rhymes with "scruffy," but after I played Kingdom Hearts I learned that it actually rhymes with "goofy.")

Current Mood: geekygeeky
Current Music: See-Saw - Kioku