?

No account? Create an account

Kyuubi no Kitsune
05 August 2004 @ 12:15 am
Oh wow! My first community post! Anyway, I have made some icons that I hope you enjoy....

I love the way these turned out.

Continuing on with the Staring Out into Space!Yazoo theme...

Yazoo: Hey, I’m not spacey! I’m just cool and collected.

Kadaj: Yazoo, you’re about to ride into a pothole.

Yazoo: Where?....AAAAAGHHHHH!!!

Moving on... I know that the three boys all look like Sephiroth because they’re clones, but of the trio Yazoo bears the most uncanny resemblance.

Sephiroth: Now now, we don’t gnaw on our Masamune.

Yazoo: But I like the way it buzzes against my teeth!

And finally... why does Kadaj seem to be staring so intensely into the distance?

Current Mood: creativecreative
Current Music: Ayumi Hamasaki - Fly High (Euro Power Mix)

05 August 2004 @ 12:11 pm
I remember making a post in here about having a dream that Advent Children came to movie theatres and only a few theatres would pick it up.  Well, as I was collecting images for a layout, I came upon this bit on info:

"A theatrical release for Final Fantasy VII Advent Children may not be entirely out of the question, Square Enix president Yoichi Wada told Impress Game Watch recently." - 1Up

Just after a week of announcing the special edition screening of Advent Children at the Venice International Film Festival, Yoichi had also announced that both Nomura and himself are contemplating releasing Advent Children on the silver screen as already set DVD and PSP releases. (There is also no word yet on those announced DVD and PSP release dates, but Japan is defintely getting a release this year.) Not only the idea of AC being screened at movie theaters but also as in digital download form; that's an interesting way to promote the movie.

Advent Children is still delayed in production due to Tetsuya's bad health but as I had said, Advent Children is still looking for a fall/winter release for 2004 in Japan. Thanks to 1Up.com and the AC fans for giving me the heads up.

-FF7AC.net

I wouldn't mind going to see it on the big screen, as well as my little tv.

Current Mood: bouncybouncy

still some telenovela
05 August 2004 @ 08:10 pm
G4techTV just aired a "Best of Final Fantasy" on their show FILTER.

Here are the results.Collapse )

The episode airs again at these times:
Friday August 6 - 1am ET / 10pm PT
Friday August 6 - 9am ET / 6am PT

Episode information here.

I apologize since this isn't really AC oriented. But it has FF7 so...

Current Mood: dorkydorky