August 4th, 2004

As-tu m'aimée...

(no subject)

Okay, this is more of an FF7 question than an Advent Children, but both characters are in AC.

One thing I was always confused about is Marlene and Barret. For some reason I always got the feeling Marlene was actually Dyne's daughter, and not Barret's. When Dyne dies he says something like, "take care of Marlene for me," and since Barret and Marlene really look nothing alike, it lead me to believe Marlene was Dyne's daughter.

...Can anyone clear this up for me? Sorry if I'm an idiot...
  • Current Mood
    confused confused
cartoon me

Too tired to come up with a subject title... so...

Ok, before I go into my post, there is something that I want to say. Out of all the live-journal communities I’ve ever been a part of, this one is by far my most favorite. I would like to thank pseudomachine and everyone (this includes all the current members) who has worked so hard to make and maintain this great community.

Now, with that being said, on with my post.

Like a lot of people, I’m playing FFVII (yes, I’m playing it AGAIN!) in order to get ready for the Advent Children. I love this game and like everyone out there, I just can’t wait for it to finally come out on DVD.

So far we’ve seen scans of the entire original cast of heroes (minus Cait Sith and Elena (yes, I know she was a TURK and that the TURKS where bad-guys, but I don’t CARE!… so NAH!) and we’ve been introduced to a few new characters who we have already fallen in love with. But... there is something sad about Advent Children for me.

Now, most everyone has agreed that the person in the wheelchair is either Jenova or Professor Hojo. This fact sort of bums me out because I really want to see Rufus brought back in Advent Children in same way shape or form. And, since I’m almost positive that the person in the wheelchair isn’t going to be my man with the plan, the only hope of seeing Rufus in Advent Children is going to be in a flashback scene.

So, after coming to terms with this, I was a little bummed out and then I hear a little rumor that Square Soft might be re-making/re-vamping FFVII for the PS2. Now, I know this is just a rumor... but could you imagine what it would be like if they did? Being able to play as characters that didn’t look like Lego-Land rejects?

Ahhh… I’m getting off topic... What was I saying? Oh yea, so Advent Children. I’ve sort of been sitting back and watching the community lately, not really saying anything worthwhile (just posting icons and what not), and I have a few questions and thoughts that I wanted to share before I wrap this post up. But, to be nice and spare a little room on your friends lists, I’ll slap it behind Collapse )

Ok, it’s after 8 in the morning and I’ve yet to go to sleep so I think I’m done for now. Bye bye.
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

Hey.

We have 304 members.

Go.

Us.

It makes me so happy to see that. Communities/gatherings in general that I try to organize have never worked in the past. So this is a big personal achievement for me, despite the fact that it's just a livejournal community.

Hmm.

:]

• Current Music
    The Postal Service - Clark Gable