August 2nd, 2004

Yazoo (rinji)

(no subject)

._. Is it just me, or are other people actually forgetting that Advent Children will eventually come out? To me, it's just a very well planned evil plot devised by Square Enix that is just going to keep leading me on until I die of impatience.

Or, you know, it could release and stuff.

Sorry, I just can't imagine actually getting to watch 80+ minutes of Advent Children! XD It will make me very happy when it happens.
  • Current Music
    Final Fantasy VII - Cloud's Theme (Orchestrated)
ningyouhime (Ring)

Yazoo-Loz-Kadaj Fanfic Ideas

For some unknown reason, I am having a -major- urge to write a fanfiction featuring the incredibly hot trio. XD

I have some ideas; but they all seem to suck in my mind. =/ I need a central subject that I can work around... And I need someone's help to do that, I guess. o.o It can be a one-shot like thing, a couple chapters worthy, or whatever. I just want -something-.

I'd give you credit for the idea, by the way. :} Just mention like some daydreams you've had or something, that you'd like written down. O_o

I would also like to mention I despise random urges.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind if it featured any other characters. It doesn't have to be the three. ^_^

I'd prefer if it wasn't yaoi between them though-I think of them as siblings, you see. O_o

And sorry if this annoys anyone, trying to borrow ideas....
  • Current Music
    Little sister's TV shows

Ugh

I shouldn't draw, I just butchered one of the hottest CG guys. You can burn me at the stake if you'd like...or yeah...-.-'

Collapse )

*runs off for protection*
-Tula-chan
  • Current Music
    FFVII - String Machine (Corel Prison Mix)