?

No account? Create an account

Siberian
02 August 2004 @ 01:28 am
._. Is it just me, or are other people actually forgetting that Advent Children will eventually come out? To me, it's just a very well planned evil plot devised by Square Enix that is just going to keep leading me on until I die of impatience.

Or, you know, it could release and stuff.

Sorry, I just can't imagine actually getting to watch 80+ minutes of Advent Children! XD It will make me very happy when it happens.

Current Music: Final Fantasy VII - Cloud's Theme (Orchestrated)

Sadako
02 August 2004 @ 01:11 pm
For some unknown reason, I am having a -major- urge to write a fanfiction featuring the incredibly hot trio. XD

I have some ideas; but they all seem to suck in my mind. =/ I need a central subject that I can work around... And I need someone's help to do that, I guess. o.o It can be a one-shot like thing, a couple chapters worthy, or whatever. I just want -something-.

I'd give you credit for the idea, by the way. :} Just mention like some daydreams you've had or something, that you'd like written down. O_o

I would also like to mention I despise random urges.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind if it featured any other characters. It doesn't have to be the three. ^_^

I'd prefer if it wasn't yaoi between them though-I think of them as siblings, you see. O_o

And sorry if this annoys anyone, trying to borrow ideas....

Current Mood: creativecreative
Current Music: Little sister's TV shows

Summoner Yuna
02 August 2004 @ 07:50 pm
You know those "so and so is love" colorbars? Like the one our mod (go mod!) made? I found a bunch of Advent Children ones!!!!! They are really clear and well done! It has Advent Children in general, Cloud, Sephiroth, Silver Hairs, Yazu, Loz, Kadaj, Tifa, Reno and Vincent.
Enjoy XD!!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/colorbar_love/966901.html#cutid1

~Yuna

Current Mood: amusedamused

02 August 2004 @ 07:58 pm
Ugh  
I shouldn't draw, I just butchered one of the hottest CG guys. You can burn me at the stake if you'd like...or yeah...-.-'

Poor KadajCollapse )

*runs off for protection*
-Tula-chan

Current Mood: scaredscared
Current Music: FFVII - String Machine (Corel Prison Mix)

俺の神, カダジュ
02 August 2004 @ 10:46 pm
No drawings this time. Yay!

But icons...Collapse )