July 27th, 2004

Cooler

Because I am evil!

I was looking at the new scans for Ac. Ya know the ones everyones talking about with Yuffie, and everyone. REd is in Junon in that pic. And Vincent And Tifa are somewhere near him in the pic next to it. You can tell because of the elevator in the background. It seems that it would be the townspeople running. Pretty weird.

ALso I noticed that Red has a scar on the right side of his face, kinda like Auron. Was that always supposed to be like that? I mean it says in the game that he looks pretty beat up, but I never imagined that.
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

Krystal's Magikal Brain Decides to Think for Once.

I'm bored.

So let's have an art contest.

Yep.

That's right.

Post your topic opinions here. We'll vote on the favorite 2 and then we'll all draw that topic.

The prize?

*didn't think of that*

UM.

A letter from me in the mail! The REAL mail!! O_O

I'm going to draw, too, but obviously I can't win, because I don't want to send myself a letter in the mail.

OK.

What do y'all think? And let's keep it simple, please.

I say, Kadaj and Yazoo standing back-to-back. Because.. um. yeah. they're hot.

K COMMENT NOW!!

八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

a.Yazoo and Kadaj

b.Zack

c.Cid and RedXIII

d.Vincent

e.Reno

anyone else?

EDIT:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE A PRO ARTIST TO ENTER THIS. YOU COULD EVEN SUBMIT STICK FIGURES.

IF IT APPEALS TO PEOPLE, THEN IT'LL WIN, NO MATTER WHAT STYLE OR LEVEL OF SKILL ITS AT!
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

Okay, forget all of those other posts.

The only requirement is that you draw two characters (in the same pic). They don't have to be interacting, but that would be cool. Yep. It'll be due.. um... two Saturdays from now. Thats.. hm. The 15h of August. K? I'll post reminders.

Have fun.~
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

From an interview with Tetsuya Nomura:

"There's mention of an chance meeting with Sephiroth."

And from that spawned a mental image.

Cloud: *sits in park, reads the newspaper* *stretches legs out*

Sephiroth: *strolling by, walking his poodle* *trips on Cloud's legs* *falls*

~*CHANCE!!!*~

Wow I'm nuts.

八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

Something that asuras pointed out from my last post, instead of the poodle thing. I'll run with this now, because it just works better in my eyes.

It's like... just Sephiroth falling from the sky randomly.

seph: sorry. i was washing some windows.. you know.. on top of the empire state building....... yeah.
cloud: sorry. I put you out of work, didn't i?
seph: yes bitch.
cloud: sex now?
seph: k.

-mod