July 25th, 2004

cartoon me

iconage

Please, don't ban me for this...

Edit: If anyone wants one (or both of) the icons, feel free. But please, save it to your own computer and please give me a little love (aka credit).
love is hell // v & t

Iconalala. Cloud/Kadaj, Cloud/Aeris, Cid, and Cloud

1. 2. 3. 4.

As odd as #4 is... there's something about it that I love. Oh well, that's for you to decide. Also, I've yet to take adventage of the new scans but I'll get around to it...

Credit
#1 - "Political Scientist" by Ryan Adams, #2 - "Jaws Theme Swimming" by Brand New, #4 - "Good To Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have To Do Is Die" by Brand New

Comment and Credit. No matter what they tell you, it's as easy as that.
  • Current Music
    My Ricochet - Northstar

New member, the more the merrier huh?

Well hello there, *wave*

I joined a few minutes ago, though I was reading this community for while now...

Well I'll make this short, since all introduction messages look the same anyway. My favorite characters are the Turks and of course, the three silver-haired men. If you take a look at my journal you'll find that pretty obvious.

It's nice to meet other final fantasy and AC fans. *bow*
  • Current Music
    Ghost in the Shell - Nightstalker

(no subject)

Just some things I wanted to point out after looking at the latest scan
Collapse )

Red XIII looks like a giant fuzz ball and people appear to be running away from him, unless there is a monster nearby.

Cid looks like he is getting younger not older.

Yuffie appears to be parachuting (could be from the highwind?) but Yuffie gets airsick.

anyway just thought I would share...
Bushitler

Old Midgar and New Midgar

I always loved the dark, industrial metropolis that was Midgar. I love the dark nights and neon lights, against a backdrop of rust and metal, gears and steam. New midgar is so, well, grey. How often did we see Midgar during bright daylight in FFVII?
I know they have no choice, given the timeframe and past, but I would love to at least see some flashbacks to Midgar as it was in early FFVII.

And I said it before, but I have to say it again: I had better see some magic and an omnislash...
八百万の神 // ♥ tastymint ♥

(no subject)

absolutelyfatal, If you could, could you make a banner for your forum? If you could, I'll put it up on the community's info as an affiliate, and I'll also post it on my website, on my art galleries.. so that you can get more visitors.

You can just post the banner in the community.

Thanks!