?

No account? Create an account

X
20 July 2004 @ 08:27 am
Okay, people. Just. No more posts about Aeris, okay? Yeah, it's come to that. But apparently its too touchy of a subject.

Just don't post about her unless it is DIRECTLY related to Advent Children.

Oh, and by the way; I feel that the people who feel offended have every right to be, and to say that they're not supposed to is just inconsiderate.

Come on.

We all feel for these characters, some of us more than others. That's why they made the characters the way they did.

Really, people. I've been trying to turn a blind eye to some of these things, but I guess I'll have to start being the big bad mod and enforce rules and such.

halloween
20 July 2004 @ 02:49 pm
I just checked AC.net and I ran across two scans...That have left me going "what the heck..."

http://mokkori67.free.fr/vjump0720-1.jpg

http://mokkori67.free.fr/vjump0720-2.jpg

For the first one-Is she dead or dying?! and the second-What are those running things?Anyone have any ideas?

Yurameki
20 July 2004 @ 07:36 pm
Hi, I'm new to the group and I noticed fanfics were alowed, but I wanted to ask- Are YAOI fan fics alowed? Because if so, I would like to post one of my koi's AC fanfics that she had not yet finished. The pairing is YazuxKadaj.

Current Mood: hopefulhopeful

Yurameki
20 July 2004 @ 10:33 pm

Heh, here's my Koi's fanfic ^_^

Warnings for this chapter: Yaoi, AU, drug usage, yaoi,

Pairing: YazuxKadaj. However, it's not incest cause they're not brothers in this fic x3

Chapter one of LBBCollapse )

Current Mood: bouncybouncy

Yurameki
20 July 2004 @ 10:54 pm

Heh, here is chapter 2 of Little Boy Blue

Warnings for this chapter: Lemon, Yaoi

Little Boy Blue chappie 2 ^^Collapse )

Current Mood: energeticenergetic

sarcasm extraordinaire
20 July 2004 @ 11:38 pm
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two new V Jump scans showing a scene of Cloud with an unconscious Tifa, as well as close-ups of Cid and Red XIII can be viewed here.

Tifa & Cloud
Cid & Red

· AdventChildren.net

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~