July 19th, 2004

Aeris is alive???

Hey people, I think Aeris is alive in FF7:AC because on one of the magazine scans, it shows Aeris standing back to back with Cloud and I'm pretty sure that didnt happen in the game, right? Coz if it did, sorry for being mistaken coz I only started disc 2 of the game. I know I'm pretty late... >.<; And another thing, I downloaded the full Japanese trailer of the movie with English subtitles. And there was a female talking to Cloud. She said:
"So, you're saying the way I died was good?"

And i was thinking that it was Aeris talking coz she was the only one who died right? Well, maybe i could be wrong but I'm just telling you what i think....
  • Current Music
    Back At One-Brian McKnight

(no subject)

Thank you to atone_ur_sins for helping me with posting here because I didnt know what to do hehehe okay on to business

in my New Type mag that I just got it shows that most famous picture of Cloud fighting I think Yazoo. and it says:

Children Goes Portable

At this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, Square Enix anonunced that not only Final Fantasy Advent Children, their epcoming movie sewuel to the megahit 1997 PlayStation RPG Final Fantasy VII, be coming to DVD, but it will also be one of the first video titles available for Sony's PlayStation Portable, aka PSP, hardware (coming to Japan at the end of 2004 and the United States in spring of 2005).

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children is set two years after the events of the game, bringing viewers back to the city of Midgar, which now stands in ruins. A Mysterious illness has struck its inhabitants, and Cloud's old adversaries have formed new alliances and have returned to take a second stab at world domination. This brings our spiky-haired hero who wields a really big sword out of retirement and into active duty once again. The movie is a tentatively scheduled for a Japanese release on DVD and PSP later this year. A US nod has yet to be announced

Well I hoped that helped some of you out
  • Current Music
    SR71- Kick Me When Im High