July 13th, 2004

(no subject)

I'm pimping it out everywhere else, so I thought I'd pimp it out here too.

FANFICTION:
Title: Anodyne
Charaters: Tseng, Rufus, Reeve (Maybe a bit of Reno later... ::Hint hint:: XD )
Pairings: None yet
Chapters up: 1-3, (Chapter three was just posted) chapter 4 coming within the next week.
Basics: Takes place around ten years before the events of FFVII. Follows the Turk Tseng when he's sent to be Rufus' bodygaurd. Deals with a conspiracy wihtin Shin-ra. ^^

All Fanfiction.net reviews, or livejournal reviews are welcome, good or bad. (Though hopefully they'll be good.)
Lea Michele & Mark Salling } Puckleberry

Translations for article summary from Dengeki Playstation

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gather, friends...

Correlation map of currently confirmed AC characters

(*ommited)

(*a large image of each character and information about them)

Cloud: After the battle, he hid in secret and lived a quiet life alone. However, he is attacked by the 3 mysterious men who suddenly appear, and decides to once again return to the battle ground. Not even knowing what they want, he is forced to draw his sword.

Aerith: A woman who fell to Sephiroth's sword during the battle two years ago. A young woman resembling her appears before Cloud. Are these dreams Cloud is having....? Or are they...!? Is there a chance she will be revived!?

Tifa: She returned to Seventh Heaven in Midgar after the fighting, and manages it alone. As before, she takes good care of Marlene, Barret's daughter.

Tifa supported Cloud from the shadows. But it doesn't seem that they got together after the fighting. They are living apart, and Cloud doesn't communicate with her much. Aerith is still in Cloud's heart, and Tifa understands that.... It looks like that sort of relationship.

Denzel: An orphan Tifa takes care of, his identity is currently unknown. Infected with GeoStigma, he has a lifeless, vacant look.... It seems he gets along well with Marlene, who is close to his age, and she is also worried about him.

There is a high possiblity [it seems they say that about everything, though] of a revival of Cosmo Canyon, and Cid is probably still working, aiming for distant skies.

(*The following have been omitted: Reno and Rude, Barret, Vincent, silver-haired men)

So far, Yuffie and Cait Sith haven't been seen. Will they be appearing in AC after all?

· AdventChildren.Net

Eww about the possible Aerith revival and eww about the Cloud/Aerith bit. Sorry, I just can't stand Aerith or the C/A couple.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Current Mood
    awake awake

New

I am new here. :D

But I have plentiful icons to share! Yet, since I'm too lazy to go and put them here, if you want to go to my website and find them, go right ahead. XD

http://www.geocities.com/pocket_pillows (Go to Icons and you'll see the link).

And I also have my LJ layout configured to behold the great Kadaj ^_~ if anyone wants to go and see that, too. Hehe.

Tata!
Sheetula
  • Current Music
    Asoka - San Sanana