?

No account? Create an account

MyNameOwnsYou
06 July 2004 @ 11:46 am
I got some more pictures, it includes new shots of Tifa and everyone else. Cid and Red XII have been confirmed to be in the movie and it includes one picture of each of them, so check it out. http://mokkori67.free.fr/0702_fam-1_trans2.jpg
http://mokkori67.free.fr/0702_fam-2_trans2.jpg

Current Mood: Eh
Current Music: Linkin Park - Figure .09

06 July 2004 @ 09:05 pm
Wait, so...

Do we know yet what the exact date is when people in the U.S. can get it?

::gets ready to dodge any smacks::

Current Mood: calmcalm
Current Music: Bright Eyes - "The Movement of a Hand"

Natalie Rose
06 July 2004 @ 10:20 pm
Does anyone know where I can find some Advent Children winamp skins? Thanks.

Current Music: Scars of Time

Life's Bonus Stage
06 July 2004 @ 10:53 pm
Reno - Yeah, you're cool. Whatever.
Rude - Finally, a character featured in AC that isn't ultracool and didn't recieve a total character makeover.
Cloud/Tifa using phones - Yeah, I suppose PHS wasn't cool enough, and I figure someone's lining their pockets with advertising money right about now.
The Clones - Hard to pronounce, and they all look like pansies, which is a shame, because they're clones of Sephiroth.

Seriously, if they revive Zack or something, someone at Square-Enix is going to die. I'm seriously starting to wonder whether my interest in this is masochism or something, because the more I hear about it, the more I wonder if it's just going to be like FFTSW... slightly interesting, a showcase for Square Honolulu to do their thing.
I won't be completely on their side with this kind of an idea until they actually make a new game, like they should have in the first place; aw, poor Square, having to make a new graphics engine! Dammit, why not take an existing one from a past game, and paint over it with new stuff? Worked for Spider-Man 2, worked for X-2, why wouldn't it work for AC? Square has no reason to bitch about this, and, personally, I think Square-Enix is just in this to whore this fandom out for money in the millions.
I swear, they'd be so better off to make a game - I mean, they're freaking making Before Crisis... Ugh, you know where I'm going, so I'm going to save you all the crap.

Current Mood: cynicalcynical
Current Music: Kenny Keelan - Final Fantasy VIII - Under Her Control - Suspicious Ways