May 18th, 2004

screensaver

As I'm sure you know, the Shinra section on the official has some new things but given that it is in Japanese it's a bit of a hassle if you can't read the language. If anyone is interested, I can make the screensaver available for a short time. Unless there is a compelling reason why I shouldn't.
  • Current Mood
    tormented

Screensaver

For those who rather not bother signing up for the goodies on the official I offer for a limited time only the zipped file to download.
right click save target as 3571k

I'll be taking it off my server in a few days as I need the space for other things.
sephiroth // me

(no subject)

This has nothing to do with Final Fantasy whatsoever.

But I don't care, 'cause I'm the moderator. 8DD XD

~3~

YEAH SO.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_devilmaycry3_e3_2k4_gi.html

<3333333333333 *dances*

The games are boring sometimes but I'm a big Dante fan.

And could that be Virgil? HMMM?! *runs around*

Anyway, please spank me, for I have sinned and spoken totally out of the bounds of the community. But I love you all so much, and had to share. :D

-Your crazy Moderator

(no subject)

Hah, okay.. Foo Swee Chin (otherwise known as FSc) is a comic book artist, right? Right.

I was looking over her Web site when I came across this. Just a random, cute thing, ha ha.

If you want to check out more of FSc's stuff, go to her Web site or purchase "Nightmares and Fairy Tales," the comic she collaborates with Serena Valentino on. Yes, shameless promotion, but I adore this person. :)

EDIT: In the gallery section of her site, she has even MORE FF7 art. Yay. :D
  • Current Music
    jill sobule - Supermodel