?

No account? Create an account

Suragan
13 May 2004 @ 07:31 am
Kadaj.

Yes, I used a reference pic, and yet it still comes out looking unsatisfactory XD;

His hand is too big. And.. there's something wrong with his head. But I'm just going to color it and hope it works out somehow. =3=

ENJOY!

Read more...Collapse )

13 May 2004 @ 02:46 pm
I'm sure a ton of screencaps will be available soon enough but I love the little signs and sigils in the remnants of the shock rings in this first shot.

13 May 2004 @ 04:47 pm
Art  
Fanart of Cloud and his... Erm, Neuroses. I got really, really bored in the career thing today... :p

sanity is relativeCollapse )

Li [ mited Edition ]™
13 May 2004 @ 10:22 pm
In case this hasn't been posted before: Go download the newest AC Trailer HERE! ^^ Sorry if this should be a re-post. *bows*

EDIT:

See Torrent File HERE!

Current Mood: bouncybouncy
Current Music: FrouFrou - Let Go

13 May 2004 @ 10:48 pm
Taken from adventchildren.net:
"Advent Children & PSP Clarification
There has been additional information derived from articles on the PSP and it is now clear that Advent Children will be available on UMD (Universal Medial Disk) for the PSP when the PSP launches sometime in early 2005. This is in addition to the DVD release. Advent Children is still set to be released in Japan sometime Summer 2004."

Not quite sure if this was already posted or not, but anybody who was worried doesn't have to be (at least in terms of that) anymore.