?

No account? Create an account

Suragan
12 May 2004 @ 03:17 pm
TURKS

To be honest, I remember it being an acronym... but I can't remember if its for real or if me and my friends made it up for our online RPS o_O

TacticalUnisonReconnaissanceKillers

yes? no? T3T!!

~the Mod

Summoner Yuna
12 May 2004 @ 07:25 pm
I have G4 the gamers channel and they are doing a live from E3 special on tv, and I was watching the sony confrence, and they were showing their new PSP (Play station portable) and they kept showing bits of Advent Children's trailers with it, I'm confused...does Advent Children play on this PSP thing (I sure hope not) or is it going to be a normal DVD!?!? They didn't say anything about it in the Square Enix confrence (they just talked aboout 12 and KH2) but there was lots of it with the Sony confrence and that weird PSP....

~K

Current Mood: confusedconfused

12 May 2004 @ 10:15 pm
Hello, I've been lurking for a little while and this is my first post. I have recently discovered FFVII and just bought the game. I'm new to gaming and Final Fantasy but I'm rather drawn to the characters. I'm looking forward to progressing in my knowlegde.
Here are a couple of screencaps from the recently released E3 trailer. They are not of good quality as the trailer was not crystal clear. But if you guys want more, I'll see what I can do.