?

No account? Create an account

LukaZ: the Cinematic Megalomaniac
03 April 2004 @ 07:51 pm
I'm playing FFVII again and I'm kind of getting pissed off because I've leveled my guys up WAY too fast and now I'm killing the bosses in 3-5 moves. I just got to the 2nd disc and Cloud is already at level 51. Bah! BAH!

BAH!

Anyways... I was thinking about something earlier. Do you remember when your at the town where you go snowboarding (can't remember the town name righ tnow) and you look through Professor Gast's tapes? Do you think that virus they mention is that "Star Scar Syndrome"?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, here...
-from IMDB.com-
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Plot Outline: Two years after Cloud & Co. saved the world from Sephiroth, the citizens of the planet begin suffering from a strange sickness called Seikon-Shoukougun. Meanwhile, Cloud has secluded himself, and is being haunted by demons in his past. (more)

Taking place two years after the conclusion of Final Fantasy VII, 'Advent Children' reunites us with FF7's cast in their new adventures. It seems it is up to Cloud Strife to combat the return of Sephiroth as well as a new threat known as the 'Star-Scar Syndrome'.