?

No account? Create an account

Suragan
15 March 2004 @ 06:39 am
Just remembered something.

The Guy in the Pipe has been on my mind. And. I seem to remember... when you examine him... doesn't Cloud say that there's a number printed on him? :O!!!!!

I hope that wasn't already said in the community.. if it was, I'm sorry. But I just got so excited.. ROFlakfiakfmfd

-Mod

Siberian
15 March 2004 @ 02:05 pm
Okay, I'm on spring break and feel like posting to kill the boredom I am suffering from.

I've been reading over this community for at least two months or so now, but one thing still bothers me: why is the movie going to be so darn short?

Don't get me wrong, I know it takes forever to create those graphics...but Spirits Within was normal length.

This has me wondering about a sequel, not a remake. Squaresoft has quite plainly stated that there will be no remake until the system has no playback option.

But think about it. Isn't there supposed to be up to 20 new characters or something in this movie? Or maybe that is the character total. But how many characters can you put into a short movie???

My guess is that, yes, we'll see Vincent, Barrett, an Aerith flashback, and the others if they aren't dead. But then we'll have a buttload of new characters that will set up the sequel.

This kinda disappoints me, as well. I was hoping for a quick, definite ending after seven years, but it also makes me happy to think that the game may not be over. The wait will just kill me.

So, maybe Advent Children will be the bridge between FFVII and FFVII-2, and none of us will know if that's true until the final bit of the movie plays.

But I'm willing to bet that this movie's plot will move slow enough to make you think, "Wow, we only have 20 minutes left and it's just starting to heat up,"

And then it will probably end with Sephiroth plotting something or another.

Yep, those are my thoughts.

Suragan
I remember reading this fanfic years ago. This is one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read, PERIOD. It's hysterical. And smart. Granted, its long, but.. its just so nicely written. I remember when Friz Fraundorf was a name everyone knew when it came to fanfiction writers... anyway.

Mr. Sith Goes to Washington!

http://www.rpgamer.com/fanfics/co/washington/washington.html

Current Mood: stressedstressed