?

No account? Create an account

10 January 2004 @ 12:08 am
*Waves* Hey, I'm new. ^^;;

And... well... I joined mostly 'cos I'm a crazed fan, like most people. And I'm a Sephiroth fangirl, of course. XD

Anyways, my name is Holly, and I'm 15. Also a fairly new FF fan... in October my sister bought a PS2 and FFX, so I became obsessed then. Over the Christmas holidays my friend wanted to borrow FFX-2 from me, so I lent it to her in exchange for her copy of FF7... I just wanted to play it to know what all the hype was about, I have friends who have all been ranting about AC for months now. xD I haven't even beaten FF7 yet, actually. :P I'm halfway through the second disc, but my friends all told me spoilers when I told them I was playing it, haha, and so now I'm obsessed with Advent Children, too. And Sephiroth. Gods, he's hot. *rabid fangirl-ism*

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself! *grins like the hyper fool she is* XD

Current Mood: amusedamused

Leora
10 January 2004 @ 06:35 pm
Yup. I joined. Even though I'm nervous about Advent Children and bracing myself in case it sucks, there's a squealing ff7 fan inside of me that can't help being excited about it.

Soooo, since I'm not very good at intros, I think I'll just leave it at that.

Current Music: The Gossip - Bring It On

Colin
10 January 2004 @ 10:01 pm
Hey everybody, I had to join this community because I am so excited about Advent Children. I first heard of it while at school and freaked out...lol. Final Fantasy VII is the game that started my obsession, it was exactly 4 years ago this month that I first got the game after having to return a christmas gift I had received twice, I bonused out too because it was $10 cheaper then the orginal gift...lol
What do you think of my icon? made it myself :)
TTYL

Current Mood: happyhappy

regen
10 January 2004 @ 10:40 pm
Okay, must of us know about the "silver-haired" guy in Advent Children. Is there any official proof that it isn't Sephiroth? It looks like it's him to me, only with short hair. I don't know why they'd make a similar character unless it were like some weird clone thing going on. Any other ideas/speculations?

Current Mood: contemplativecontemplative
Current Music: Ayumi Hamasaki - "Evolution"

regen
10 January 2004 @ 10:53 pm
I'm posting a lot today. XD

I made this Sephiroth icon last night. I used a picture from FFVII but I thought it was cool, so I'll let you peoples gaze at the hotness check it out. ^^

[I should mention, it looks better on the comment page/a lighter background than on the community's dark background.]

Current Mood: amusedamused
Current Music: Paula Cole - "Tiger"