?

No account? Create an account

14 March 2004 @ 03:17 am

Ok yes I finally figured out how to post in the community haha

Ok so my name is Jeremey, and obviously I'm new to the community, i don't know much about advent children, for limited resources, and crappy computer, but I do know I can not wait for it to come out.

I played FF7 more times than I can count, i still play it because so far that is the best RPG that I have found. So obviously I cant wait to see what this holds

I think thats all I can think of to say right now, because I'm about to fall over in my chair from sleepiness.

Current Mood: half-awake
Current Music: dead silence, it's actually freaky

Suraganlvcifer on March 14th, 2004 08:03 am (UTC)
3:17am, huh! Wow, me too dude. XD I stayed up until like 4 last night.

Have you seen the trailers? ^_^

-Mod
Flyckertubaplayerjk on March 14th, 2004 02:45 pm (UTC)
I saw one trailer at a friends house but i couldn't pay top much attention because I had a tear in my eye

but i cant get it to load on my comp
shinken on March 14th, 2004 10:46 am (UTC)
*waves* I think every summer since..... a few years ago when I got back into gaming and actually was able to play the game full-on (I lacked a playstation and a windows computer when it came out and such... I had a Mac, and so the first time I played FFVII was on the PC because I bought the game to keep me busy over the weekend at my sister's house and when I got my PC to replace my Mac I could play it all the time. But thanks to an illegal operation in Disc 2 and a freak accident with my install disk I had to wait until I could borrow the game when we got a playstation to play it). I started playing it again this summer, stopped for awhile, picked it up again and beat It through. I still have yet to go after Ruby and Emerald... but.... I guess that's even more reason to pick it up once again to play it. :)
(Deleted comment)
Flyckertubaplayerjk on March 14th, 2004 02:49 pm (UTC)
Re: Tips
I havent been able to defeat Ruby weapon yet, but Emerald Weapon for me was Knights of the round and mime a bunch of times, and I also kindof had Final Attack Pheonix combination on every character *smiles*
shinken on March 14th, 2004 07:06 pm (UTC)
Re: Tips
My ex used the same Ruby weapon technique along with mime on his two other players and just had them mime the hades/kotr combo over and over until it was dead.... 30 minutes later. lol