Amy Jean Edwards (perkypixie) wrote in adventchildren_,
Amy Jean Edwards
perkypixie
adventchildren_

• Mood:
hello there i thought i would write my first post in here as ive been a lurker for way too long. I just had some random thoughts that i want to write down and see what other peeps think...

1. About the rumours of a ff7 rerelease - wouldnt this be very easy for SE to do, as alot of the early trailers had alot of the old fmvs revamped in. They could from there do a remake like the 1-6 rerealeases on the ps with new fmvs as it would take very little work to do the last ones not included in the film.

2. Both marlene and tifa wear a pink bow on themselves which looks like aeris's any thoughts guys...it could be something trivial

3. Am i the only person who loves the revamps of most of the characters baring cloud and sephiroth...i dont know why but i prefer the old fmvs of them

finally the last couple of of questions that may get me killed by a few peeps

4. Im replaying ff7 as its a long time since i played it and theres still items i didnt complete which i want to do now but things are annoying me
i, what is jenova? i know basic question but i cant remember for the life of me what she was?
ii, Is it worth a lot of hard work to see aeris final limit when you know whats going to happen to her about 5 mins later :S

Thank you!!
Subscribe

• [Fic] Fly Away

Title: Fly Away Fandom: Final Fantasy VII Characters: Sephiroth, Hojo, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal. Rating: R Word Count: 4197 Contents: Offscreen…

• Final Fantasy merchandise sale

Hi! I've got a doujinshi art book from the series for sale at my page. Also have Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini Balthier and Fran figures. Take a…

• Sims 2 requests and questions

So, as far as the requests go, there is this website which used to have objects and skins for FF7 and even CC, but now they're no longer up. Some of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments

• [Fic] Fly Away

Title: Fly Away Fandom: Final Fantasy VII Characters: Sephiroth, Hojo, Aerith, Genesis, Angeal. Rating: R Word Count: 4197 Contents: Offscreen…

• Final Fantasy merchandise sale

Hi! I've got a doujinshi art book from the series for sale at my page. Also have Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini Balthier and Fran figures. Take a…

• Sims 2 requests and questions

So, as far as the requests go, there is this website which used to have objects and skins for FF7 and even CC, but now they're no longer up. Some of…