?

No account? Create an account

26 September 2004 @ 12:39 pm
Alrighty  
I haven't posted much lately, but I still live. Sadly, this time, I do not come bearing gifts. :P I'll come back later with some, if y'all really want them, that is. ;)

Anyway. I actually had a silly little question. I should be ashamed being such an avid AC fan...but I am strongly confused.

How many things are coming out for FFVII right now? There's Advent Children, Before Crisis, and...something else? Or am I wrong? If so, can someone please explain to me what BC is and the other thing (if there is an 'other' thing). And clarify that BC is a game, right?

Sorry for my silly question, but I was so confused. *hides*
Tula-chan

Current Mood: confusedconfused
Current Music: Mario 64 - Dire, Dire Docks

halloween: Lost and Alone zack(by me)vixias on September 26th, 2004 05:49 pm (UTC)
Dirge of Ceberus is comming out(Staring Vincent). The Before Crisis game is simply a cell phone game taking place 5 or 6 years before VII took place,and it stars the Turks.DC stars Vincent, two years after Advent Children.I may be mistaken,but thats all I know on the games.Sorry -.-;;
minimoy on September 26th, 2004 05:52 pm (UTC)
Ohhh, alright. ^^

Thank you, that answered most of my questions. ^^
Xpseudomachine on September 26th, 2004 06:07 pm (UTC)
I LOVE THAT SONG.
minimoy on September 26th, 2004 06:11 pm (UTC)
HAHAHA. YES.
<3~
Xpseudomachine on September 26th, 2004 06:20 pm (UTC)
~~~~~~~~~<3

I used to play at my grandmother's house. I'd leave the game on and like, fall asleep to that music. o_o

T^T
minimoy on September 26th, 2004 06:21 pm (UTC)
:D!!! i know what you mean!

A friend gave me this site where you can d/l like all the MIDI songs to like every game. *drool*

<3!!!
loser.fu_cky_ou_homes on October 18th, 2004 12:50 am (UTC)
sorry to intrude but can i possibly have the site?
minimoy on October 18th, 2004 12:51 am (UTC)
Sure, it's vgmusic.com, I believe. ^^ Happy MIDI d/ling. ^^
loser.fu_cky_ou_homes on October 18th, 2004 12:53 am (UTC)
*glee!* thank yOU!
minimoy on October 18th, 2004 12:54 am (UTC)
Hehe, welcome. ^^