?

No account? Create an account

26 September 2004 @ 01:30 pm

Hmm. Okay. Everybody seems pretty hyped up over Advent Children, as am I. Why don't we all organize an LJ-Advent Children get together? As geh, and dorky as it sounds we could plan kind of an Advent Children release party for different areas in the states? It may be kind of difficult to plan, but I'm all for putting my head together with the moderator of the communitiy and anybody else whom would want to help plan. It'd probably take alot of effort.
I'm thinking that we could set the date for the release of Advent Children?
I'm sure that some of you plan on getting together with other FinalFantasy: VII fanatics in your area and having a get together and watching the movie and such.
I don't know quite how it would work, maybe with some more input it would be possible? But if it's too far fetched, lemme know.

- Brian

Current Mood: bouncybouncy

Xpseudomachine on September 26th, 2004 06:05 pm (UTC)
OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD. I'M ALL FOR THAT.

I can imagine, like, 400 people in my apartment. ROFLMAFO

No but seriously. Omfg.

It should be here, in New York City, because... because its NYC.

And I don't have a car yet. XDD (wow, but I might by the time it comes out) Hmmmm

DUDE. I could so rent a place out in Manhattan for all of us to hang out afterwards. HOLY SHIT. WITH CATERING. AND SANDWICHES.

---AN EXCITED MODERATOR
kristenicemilk on September 26th, 2004 07:16 pm (UTC)
I LIVE IN NY DSJGDSLKGSD YEAH!
mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:12 am (UTC)
Manhattan? Come on, now. You don't want a leather-bound gay dude to take our sandwiches, I say we do it in Times Square
Xpseudomachine on September 27th, 2004 12:23 am (UTC)

Times Square is in Manhattan

o_O wtf
mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:24 am (UTC)
::covers it up:: How 'bout Philadelphia? Everyone loves Philadelphia
kristenicemilk on September 27th, 2004 12:50 am (UTC)
but i <3 my gay hippie city...
Brian Poperecipefordeath on September 27th, 2004 02:44 pm (UTC)
:D I love you guys.
Angelica / Yuukakame_pie on September 26th, 2004 06:24 pm (UTC)
XD Mod's loving this idea so much. I'd be up for it, but I don't live in the NYC area. Or the USA. ;~~;
regen: Lenne - deathregen on September 26th, 2004 06:36 pm (UTC)
I'd like that but I'm in Canada and I don't drive or anything so I can't really get anywhere like NYC.
俺の神, カダジュ: don't crypucchy_chicobo on September 26th, 2004 09:02 pm (UTC)
See my bleh.
(Deleted comment)
hes_so_fly on September 26th, 2004 09:52 pm (UTC)
that icon ROCKS everything!
(Deleted comment)
hes_so_fly on September 26th, 2004 10:05 pm (UTC)
ahh!! that icon rocks too!! where do you get these icons?!
Toya-chan: Don't Piss Me Off by Leahthegreatlaw_oneofmany on September 26th, 2004 09:59 pm (UTC)
i'm all for it!!
mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:10 am (UTC)
Every state? How about we do that. We can have live cameras hooked up so we can see FF7 maniacs party. Maybe we can send everyone money for transportation, so they can meet up in one place? OR we the party can be the transportation? Think about it, thousands of AC fans, on a cruise to Japan. So many possibilities, so little time
asuras on September 27th, 2004 12:23 am (UTC)
that'd be great... if only I could hunt down people in Michigan...

Hey, Canadians... MI is pretty close to the great nothern neighbor...:D
Megsseleraleonhart on September 27th, 2004 04:39 am (UTC)
Seattle, baby. ^_^
Flyckertubaplayerjk on September 27th, 2004 06:54 am (UTC)
I kind of agree with Pucchy_chicobo. It would be very hard to organize such an event, and take alot of time and money. Plus people work so they'd have to take off from their jobs as well.

It's a great idea, and I myself would like to meet alot of my online friends, but it's very hard to arrange.

I could see doing different parties in different areas in the world, depending on if people are up to it. I for one would definitely go to a party, if it were somewhere in the Tampa/St Petersburg region of Florida, because I don't have a problem driving my POS car 45 minutes.

I wish I could go to NYC, but I would have no way of making it there.
hambeasthambeast on October 8th, 2004 12:33 pm (UTC)
^.^
I also live in that area except...closer to Orlando I have 20+ people that would go so if you could get stuff we could do something in the glorious Sunshine State...^.^