?

No account? Create an account

26 September 2004 @ 10:41 am

Don't know if this has been psoted yet, so don't get mad at me if it has
Here is the lnik to the 4 minute trailer http://files.filefront.com/3642667;/pub2/Final%20Fantasy%207%20Advent%20Children/Media/Videos%20and%20Trailers/
Right now theres long lines for it, but its kind of worth it

surlyedi on September 26th, 2004 03:32 pm (UTC)
OMG!! 'DAJ RAN OVER THE FLOWERS IN THE CHURCH WITH HIS MOTORCYCLE!!!
And and and...why's everyone always picking on Cloud? ;-; *sniff sniff* Why can't they just leave him alone?
chris_sirhc on September 26th, 2004 03:37 pm (UTC)
yeah, when i saw that, I wa slike, hes going to get holy hell
tifa ❤: bang            : __iconrosislockhart on September 26th, 2004 03:58 pm (UTC)
hahaha .. when I saw that I saw an "oh crap" expression on his face. maybe its just me though XD
R. Kasahara: Illogical Thoughts - TsengxAerisblueshinra on September 26th, 2004 04:05 pm (UTC)
TORRENT!
I just made a torrent file for this trailer-- spread the wealth!

http://www.blueshinra.com/temp/ff7advent-tgs2004.wmv.torrent
mynameownsyou on September 26th, 2004 04:48 pm (UTC)
Re: TORRENT!
Won't work, help me ::shakes fist::
R. Kasaharablueshinra on September 26th, 2004 05:40 pm (UTC)
Try it again; had to fix some of the tracker details. My first torrent... hope I didn't screw it up :/
R. Kasaharablueshinra on September 26th, 2004 06:03 pm (UTC)
MyNameOwnsYou: Advent Children 2mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:18 am (UTC)
Thank you so much, you own
minimoy on September 26th, 2004 04:06 pm (UTC)
HOLY CRAP!

That was awesome!

Wish I could've heard it more, but it was so worth it!
*stares*

If anyone did post this, I missed it - so THANK YOU.
mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:18 am (UTC)
Well, TGS was just a few days ago, so this is really a godsend ^_^
got a soul to sell: Mighty pirate-by VanillaFirespuffboy on September 26th, 2004 04:41 pm (UTC)
nmmmaaaghaahaa....

::dies from the coolness::
Brian Poperecipefordeath on September 26th, 2004 05:29 pm (UTC)
...Should I have just had an orgasm? Is that normal? ^_^

Wow. Watching Cloud looking up at that figure (I'm still not to clear on the whole story line, and am not good with the names of everybody other than the original cast of FFVII) with that sword pointed down at him. GAH! I want to cry in anticipation for this movie. I never thought in a million years, that when I played FFVII the first time, I would've ended up this obsessed. [bouncebounce]

Thank you for posting that video because I have yet to see it.
Oo, have to make a post, kind of a suggestion...

- Brian
Katiegoddessofice1 on September 26th, 2004 05:35 pm (UTC)
OMFG! ...Wow. Throughout the whole trailer I was having trouble breathing. Thanks for sharing that. I doubt I would have found it on my own! x3
emeraldusemeraldus on September 26th, 2004 06:26 pm (UTC)
Torrent not working and the site I went to for a direct download link, I've downloaded it twice and used multiple players and it still stops right at the same point, about a minute in...anyone else having this problem?
R. Kasaharablueshinra on September 26th, 2004 11:20 pm (UTC)
Torrent should be working now (there's a lot more seeders than earlier today). And what video players are you using? I have Winamp (five-point-something), and that worked just fine...
mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:21 am (UTC)
Mine wasn't downloading, just went directly to my player and wouldn't work. I think it'll work ater the download's finished, I want to watch it in its entirety, not having pasues
Toya-chan: Don't Cry For Me by Leahthegreatlaw_oneofmany on September 26th, 2004 10:00 pm (UTC)
this movie needs to be out YESTERDAY!!!!!
MyNameOwnsYou: Advent Children 2mynameownsyou on September 27th, 2004 12:20 am (UTC)
::cough:: Fake Aeris ::cough:: doctored Yuna
Toya-chan: Don't Piss Me Off by Leahthegreatlaw_oneofmany on September 27th, 2004 12:57 am (UTC)
um...nice hint...
Amandafathoms_deep on September 27th, 2004 12:53 am (UTC)
*Is in a total state of shock henceforth*

Only ...dreamt about... now it's... it's coming and it'll be mine.... *Shivers*
shuugasmer on September 28th, 2004 11:09 am (UTC)
*___*

Zack is pretty. VERY pretty.

*swoons*