?

No account? Create an account

16 September 2004 @ 11:48 am

I think I finally figured out why Elena most likely will not be in AC. At the very end of the second disk, when you meet up with the Turks, you can choose to not fight them, and Reno says "Shinra's dead. It's come down to this..." and he and Rude bid Elena and the party farewell, and Elena goes elsewhere.

I know some people were wondering, so there you go.

Flyckertubaplayerjk on September 16th, 2004 03:56 pm (UTC)
I remember that now!! I forgot all about that, because I remember looking in the Strat guide nad seeing tht Elen hasa 30,000 hp and she's tough fighter, so I chose not to fight them.
俺の神, カダジュpucchy_chicobo on September 16th, 2004 04:29 pm (UTC)
How do you figure she went elsewhere? O.o; She ran in the same direction. Just at a later time than Reno and Rude.

And the reason she's not in AC is because she ran in a different direction? o_O;;
lornvourkolakas on September 16th, 2004 06:10 pm (UTC)
Reno and Rude bid farewell to Elena. That's whatroziel said.

Most likely Rude and Reno left the turks as well as Elena. Just that.. Elena went on with her life and Rude and Reno went off to get drunk or something. ^.^
Sari~!sari_chan on September 16th, 2004 09:19 pm (UTC)
Or to have fun together :P
Coral: WTF?! (haien)hanakirei85 on September 16th, 2004 10:43 pm (UTC)
*shoves away any and all Rude/Reno mental images* @.@
roziel on September 16th, 2004 10:46 pm (UTC)
Exactly... and Elena leaves before the other two.
Predictably Unpredictableargh4itchytasty on September 16th, 2004 07:01 pm (UTC)
Interesting scenario.
Christine Thomasraynala on September 16th, 2004 11:32 pm (UTC)
That is an awesome theory.

Where does it say that Elena definitely will not be in AC? I think there's still a chance she could show up, unless it's already been confirmed by a legitimate source that she won't.
roziel on September 17th, 2004 12:06 am (UTC)
Well, I said 'most likely will not', not 'definately'. I just figured that with what happened, and that she never seemed ... 'cut out' to be in the Turks in the first place, y'know what I mean?
Christine Thomasraynala on September 17th, 2004 12:17 am (UTC)
Everyone else really doesn't think she will be, and I tend to agree, but I still leave the option open.
I definitely understand. But I won't be surprised if I see some screencaps of her. I also won't be surprised if I don't. I guess I'm kind of neutral where she's concerned.