x_wee_kerrie_x
a_isforaction__

• Mood:

p is for paranoid!

BASICS!

NAME:Kerrie ♥
SEX: Female
SEXUAL PREFERENCE: I like the boys ♥
FUTURE CAREER OF CHOICE: Social Worker, I wanna help young people get through things that I was fortunate not to have to go through :)

FAVOURITES!

TV SHOWS: The OC, Eastenders : purely for Nigel Harman, One Tree Hill, Big Brother, Only Fools and Horses, Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.
BOOKS All the Harry Potters, Blue Moon and Baby Blue : Julia Green, Missing Judy : Anne Cassidy.
BANDS: -Coldplay
-Oasis
-The Killers
-Good charlotte
-Hellogoodbye
-Hot Hot Heat
-Pink Floyd
-The Who
-Madness
-The Libertines
-BabyShambles
- Blazin’ Squad….lol

SHOPS: Quiz, Frasers, H & M, The Celtic shop :D
THINGS TO DO: I like hanging around with my friends and Boyfriend ♥, I like babysitting, Going to the park, Going random places at random times, I like keeping a diary, Going to parties :D
SONGs Hmmm…Right now, they are all either Irish rebal songs or Celtic songs as I’m quite emotional.

OPINIONS

pick 3 of the following subjects and give your opinion!

LONDON BOMBINGS:I thought that was horride. I woke up and the first thing I seen on the tv was that London had been bombed..all I could think about was the people I know from London, I was so worried. It must have been so terrifying..
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE: I agree with sex before marriage. I don’t think you have to be married to love someone, but I think you should be in love with someone if you decide to have sex with them. I think as long as both people know the implications and are responsible for their actions why not..
CLONING:
THE MEDIA:< /u>
ANARCHY:
ALCOHOL/SMOKING/DRUGS [OF AGE OR NOT]: Again I think it comes down to being responsible and knowing when to say “I’ve had enough”

OTHER STUFFZZZ

PROMOTE IN TWO COMMUNITIES [NOT BITCHIN'], A JOURNAL AND/OR YOUR USERINFO:http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=x_wee_kerrie_x
http://www.livejournal.com/community/hermione_girls2/54381.html#cutid1
http://www.livejournal.com/users/x_wee_kerrie_x/11186.html
HOW'D YOU FIND US:My friend Fiona ♥
WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED: Because I’m cool :P. No kidding, I am very cool.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MOD? Don’t know Caitlin but I think ( from the mod pic ) she is very pretty…im in a sucky up way though.

PICTURES!

PICTURE OF YOUR BOY/GIRL/CRUSHH:

The very sexual Martyn Craik

♥ my boyfriend, Martyn. ♥
PICTURE THAT INTERESTS YOU [EXPLAIN!]:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this man interests me VERY much. I ask you, how can someone this hpt be called “Nigel” :P
3+ CLEAR PICTURES OF YOU:

Sorry about the pic of me n my dad being so big

Thanks ♥
Subscribe

• (no subject)

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE DO APPLICATIONNS? before i have to give back the computerrr!

• MOD

APPS PLEASE!!!

• p is for paranoid!!

BASICS! NAME: Claire AGE: 16 SEX: Female LOCATION: Rutherglen, Glasgow SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Straight FUTURE CAREER OF CHOICE: I want to be…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments